Can any DJ Muggs fans help me figure this out? Did Eminem steal this beat?

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
So when I first heard We All Die One Day it was titled as "DJ Muggs featuring..." and there was a drop on it from Green Lantern shouting out Muggs, as if he produced it. But on the album liner notes it says Eminem produced the track. And it doesn't sound like Em to me. And even on the album version (2nd video below) Tony Yayo even says Soul Assassins right at the beginning. Did Muggs ghost produce this for Em?

track 9
Invasion 2: Conspiracy Theory Mixtape by Various Artists Hosted by DJ Green Lantern

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
So when I first heard We All Die One Day it was titled as "DJ Muggs featuring..." and there was a drop on it from Green Lantern shouting out Muggs, as if he produced it. But on the album liner notes it says Eminem produced the track. And it doesn't sound like Em to me. And even on the album version (2nd video below) Tony Yayo even says Soul Assassins right at the beginning. Did Muggs ghost produce this for Em?

track 9
Invasion 2: Conspiracy Theory Mixtape by Various Artists Hosted by DJ Green Lantern

so i am not fukking crazy. I coulda swore I remember hearing that too! Was surprised Em supposedly produced it.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Sounds like Em to me, one of his better beats, tailor made for a spitter

Could've been using the same kits though:manny:

*edit

Forgot how Em killed this:wow: