Can Anybody Tell Me How Hulk Hogan is Any Worst Than Ric Flair?

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Eh you lost me including black people in saying stuff like what got Hoegan caught up. This thread feels like an indirect caping from a non black person.
I'm talking about non-ADOS Black folks calling us "akatas" & shyt like that. :francis:

We know about that shyt:stopitslime:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Hogan is on tape and Flair isn't so that's really the main difference. But OP, most cac wrestlers are racist and we know that because most cacs period are racist. Who can we say for sure ain't racist? HitGOAT and Sami Zayn? lol
People who are aware of his "Big Larry" gimmick back in the days might disagree with that :patrice:

Last edited:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Hogan is on tape and Flair isn't so that's really the main difference. But OP, most cac wrestlers are racist and we know that because most cacs period are racist. Who can we say for sure ain't racist? HitGOAT and Sami Zayn? lol

This made me remember that flair was fukking with Teddy long so much that Gary hart gave him a knife and said stab them next time.

Batter Up

I'm the first to swing
Daps
For the same reason people loved David Letterman for being an a$$hole, but the second James Corden or Ellen come under fire it's deavor season.

Most people (not including the bad faith social media clowns who paint everyone as their worst possible version) realize everyone's a mixed bag and they can be forgiving to a certain extent. But if there's one thing the masses refuse to accept from public figures, it's high levels of hypocrisy or phoniness, two traits which are ingrained in the DNA of the Hulkster.

We're talking about a guy who paid for the alcohol that crippled his son's friend, then blamed it on the victim because 'he was a negative person' all the while parading around like Joel Olsteen preaching religion wherever he goes. I wouldn't doubt that Flair is as morally bankrupt as Hoegan but based on public record it's not difficult to understand why their image isn't one and the same.

Also, this photo:

CLMrM8qUsAEsH0m.png

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
To be clear, on this site its a definite fukk Hoegan, fukk Flair, fukk Warrior and fukk Andre. The others depend on poster to poster but those four always got hate on here I think
What did Andre do? :lupe: But at the end of the day their punishment from me is going to be that you’re a character that I was entertained by.

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
Since we on the subject, has Stone Goat ever been caught or accused of being a racist?? :lupe:

Also, his look and Longest Yard don’t count :camby: