Can higher vibrational beings see me masturbating? **NoFap Failed**

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
I just put in a session to
c2c50ac399dd7fd2c74c28d8928dc2d0.jpg

I been on my esoteric shyt lately and now i think entities that vibrate at a higher frequency than me are watching me, judging and shyt. I had 15 tabs open, tried something different than the classics. Felt guilty as fukk for some reason. Yall know any shyt to ban spirits from the crib. I don't want to jack off with my crib smelling like burning sage. Crystals? Salt? Help a nikka rub one out in multidimensional peace.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
imagine being paid a visit by one of your ancestors right before you bust one :lupe:

Ancestor: T'chNewworldafro we need to speak with you :jawalrus:

Me: :damn: :dwillhuh::damn::dahell: :noah:

Ancestor: :martin:

Me: :ahh: My bad. Call me back Brehcestor, meet me back at the God Hour. :snooze:

Ancestor: :snoop:

Great timing. I'm joining TeamNoFap for 9 months starting tomorrow. :jawalrus:....:it would be Easter and April Fools :francis:

Last edited:

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
3 months still going strong

I done sleep came on so many sheets tho

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
Ancestor: T'chNewworldafro we need to speak with you

Me: :damn: :dwillhuh::damn::dahell: :damn:

Ancestor: :martin:

Me: :bryan: :snooze:

Ancestor: :snoop:
That shyt mad disrespectful. If i was a spirit i'd at least wait till my descendants finished rubbing one out before i drop a gem on em. These spirits barging in while i got my hand covered in vaseline and semen gumbo, acting all high and mighty like they never been horny. Ancestors stay hating. :martin:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just put in a session to
c2c50ac399dd7fd2c74c28d8928dc2d0.jpg

I been on my esoteric shyt lately and now i think entities that vibrate at a higher frequency than me are watching me, judging and shyt. I had 15 tabs open, tried something different than the classics. Felt guilty as fukk for some reason. Yall know any shyt to ban spirits from the crib. I don't want to jack off with my crib smelling like burning sage. Crystals? Salt? Help a nikka rub one out in multidimensional peace.
Ain't nothing you can do. Just let those perverts enjoy the show.