Can of any of you demons flip these?

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
These ain't bad. Who's gonna be the first tunnel cat to flip one of those beats (and make it dope too) so they can get a thread of there best beats stickied at the top for 2 days.

This is a chance for one of you new nikkas to make a name for themselves.

I might even drop a 16 on it. :sas2:

:salute:@BuddyOmar for the dope side challenge.

If more than one person decides to flip these beats, we'll just have to vote on who wins.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These ain't bad. Who's gonna be the first tunnel cat to flip one of those beats (and make it dope too) so they can get a thread of there best beats stickied at the top for 2 days.

This is a chance for one of you new nikkas to make a name for themselves.

I might even drop a 16 on it. :sas2:

:salute:@BuddyOmar for the dope side challenge.

If more than one person decides to flip these beats, we'll just have to vote on who wins.

:ohlawd: Yeah I borrowed your thread idea, you were using right. We need more of these out here. If I had the patience to learn how to do this shyt I'd be flipping all kinds of obscure stuff :wow:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
:youngsabo: give me a day or so..im game..

Aight breh, you got until Thursday. The challenge is open to anybody (especially the newcomers). If nobody challenges you and the beat is dope, You get a sticky thread posted up at the top for 2 days with any of the hottest beats you wanna showcase.

When you finish making the beat, post it back in this thread and me and OP along with anybody else will drop some feedback. Thanks

:salute:

piff star

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aight breh, you got until Thursday. The challenge is open to anybody (especially the newcomers). If nobody challenges you and the beat is dope, You get a sticky thread posted up at the top for 2 days with any of the hottest beats you wanna showcase.

When you finish making the beat, post it back in this thread and me and OP along with anybody else will drop some feedback. Thanks

:salute:
thursdays perfect..im off wed and half of thurs:blessed:
was wondering what i was gonna sample next…thanx for the idea..:myman::salute:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I stickied this thread so more could see it.

If there is anybody that didn't get a chance to participate in the Sample or Original Theme challenge,but wants to get involved. Here's a lil side challenge for you to do. Just read the thread.

I'll extend the deadline to Friday. Whoever flips one of the 2 samples in the OP the best, will get their music stickied for 2 days at the top.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I stickied this thread so more could see it.

If there is anybody that didn't get a chance to participate in the Sample or Original Theme challenge,but wants to get involved. Here's a lil side challenge for you to do. Just read the thread.

I'll extend the deadline to Friday. Whoever flips one of the 2 samples in the OP the best, will get their music stickied for 2 days at the top.

:ohlawd: that sticky. the gawd putting on for the 954 with this one :wow:

Mr.Whiskers

Just another fool.
Daps
Fack, tears for fears been awhile for sure. :merchant:
Be interesting to check out.