Can regular dudes still win in 2017?

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Right now my life is very regular. Work, gym, save, sleep. I need it to be this way for awhile in order to build myself back up. Unfortunately this doesn't work for most women. They'll understand, but that doesn't mean they'll accept it no matter what she may tell you.

Now the truth is most women are regular too. They work, go to school, might go to the gym and go home too. So when they see you're the same way it's almost like "ewww" to them. They know how boring and regular they are and the last thing they want is someone else who's just like them. That's why so many athletes, entertainers, celebrities and businessmen get all the women. Cuz they live more interesting and exciting lives. Even the felons and bad boys appeal to them more cuz they always getting in some drama and bullshyt. A female would rather be in trouble and in danger than be bored.

So if you a regular guy and your life is very predictable and normal, it's not gonna cut it for her. That's "boring" to her. Remember women are like children. Children can't sit still for too long. They need to constantly be entertained, excited and stimulated or else they get bored and uninterested and resent you for it.

Shoutout to all my regular nikkas man. Don't settle and don't let these bytches throw you off your course cuz they boring asses is looking for you to bring excitement into they lives.

Last edited:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
If women did not have vaginas would you still be interested in their company?

It's always about sex, cut it out.

I actually enjoy women's company. So no it's not always about sex. What you saying sounds low-key type gay. Cuz if you don't enjoy women's company and just in it for the vag, why not just get a Fleshlight and call it a day? I like dogs too, doesn't mean I wanna have sex with them.

You cut it out.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I actually enjoy women's company. So no it's not always about sex. What you saying sounds low-key type gay. Cuz if you don't enjoy women's company and just in it for the vag, why not just get a Fleshlight and call it a day? I like dogs too, doesn't mean I wanna have sex with them.

You cut it out.
:ohhh:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

You cut it out.

:wow:

Daps
Right now my life is very regular. Work, gym, save, sleep. I need it to be this way for awhile in order to build myself back up. Unfortunately this doesn't work for most women. They'll understand, but that doesn't mean they'll accept it no matter what she may tell you.

Now the truth is most women are regular too. They work, go to school, might got the gym and go home too. So when they see you're the same way it's almost like "ewww" to them. They know how boring and regular they are and the last thing they want is someone else who's just like them. That's why so many athletes, entertainers, celebrities and businessmen get all the women. Cuz they live more interesting and exciting lives. Even the felons and bad boys appeal to them more cuz they always getting in some drama and bullshyt. A female would rather be in trouble and in danger than be bored.

So if you a regular guy and your life is very predictable and normal, it's not gonna cut it for her. That's "boring" to her. Remember women are like children. Children can't sit still for too long. They need to constantly be entertained, excited and stimulated or else they get bored and uninterested and resent you for it.

Shoutout to all my regular nikkas man. Don't settle and don't let these bytches throw you off your course cuz they boring asses is looking for you to bring excitement into they boring ass lives.

Ol woe is me ass nicca

It's yo fault if you want to continue to be mediocre in life. You and only you can change your life to whatever you want. If you have high ideals then live up to them instead of being regular... sheesh I mean c'mon now...

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Ol woe is me ass nicca

It's yo fault if you want to continue to be mediocre in life. You and only you can change your life to whatever you want. If you have high ideals then live up to them instead of being regular... sheesh I mean c'mon now...
If I may. I think he's wondering why women just a mediocre as he, don't deal with men on their level? We talk about levels on here getting where you fit, in. So his question is valid.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé

You cut it out.
Breh your boring uninteresting ass just blamed women for not liking you because well... you're boring. How is this their fault?

Like, do you have hobbies nikka? How do you meet women? Where do you meet women? Do you travel?

I swear mofos wanna put in half the work, but expect the full reward.

If I may. I think he's wondering why women just a mediocre as he, don't deal with men on their level? We talk about levels on here getting where you fit, in. So his question is valid.

I get that, but we're comparing apples to oranges at this point. It's not like women are some new species that came about in 2012 that we're still trying to figure out. The power dynamic in the modern dating era has always favored women. You can afford to be boring if you're an attractive woman, it's just how the game is.

ImGucci

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm running into that same issue now.

I don't like any new chick you date, you basically have to gaslight her.
Meaning you have to do so,ethi g out of the ordinary the first few dates to get her to the stage where she's comfortable just doing regular dates with you, chilling at the crib.

I did that with my ex, and I felt she got spoiled, she expected that treatment all the time and it usually doesn't work like that.