Can somebody please explain this Hebrew Israelite shyt to me:dwillhuh:

blalienz

#AGP
Daps
Reppin
Planet Namek , Outer Space
Yea imma need yall 2 explain this:mjlol::francis:
just explain the details or the plot of it and don't try to preach or convince me to believe
it cuz i dont believe in no spooky shyt:yeshrug:. I just wanna know where all this shyt came from when it started cuz a lotta black people I know are riding the wave right about now

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
just explain the details or the plot of it and don't try to preach or convince me to believe
it cuz i dont believe in no spooky shyt:yeshrug:. I just wanna know where all this shyt came from when it started cuz a lotta black people I know are riding the wave right about now

ATearInMyEye

#KnicksTape
Daps
Reppin
Def Valley
zdd1XL0.gif

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O

reading is fundamental coli nuggaz :martin:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
The so called white man, African and Asians are going into slavery as well 2/3rd of the so called African American. :Kdkdkdkj:
Dissing their own people :snoop:

P.S. those idiots need to read this book.

Tudor Parfitt Black Jews in Africa and the Americas

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
:yeshrug:
you gotta cliff note that ,you know must coli members got ssa.d.h.d.
If that's the case then you are some lost nikka that never picked up a book in your life. You have roots from Africa and that's all you know :lolbron:.

Your dumbass don't even know West Africa was called the kingdom of Judah

The Kingdom of Whydah /ˈhwɪdə/ was a kingdom on the coast of West Africa in the boundaries of the modern nation of Benin. Between 1677 and 1681 it was conquered by the Akwamu, one of the Akan people.[1] It was a major slave trading post. In 1700, it had a coastline of around 16 kilometres (10 mi);[2]under King Haffon, this was expanded to 64 km (40 mi), and stretching 40 km (25 mi) inland.[3]

Ouidah
Ouidah /ˈwiːdə/, historically also called Whydah /ˈhwaɪdə/, Juda,[2] Juida by the French[3] and Ajudáby the Portuguese,[4] formally the Kingdom of Whydah (so named for the Whydah Bird of Paradise), is a city on the coast of the Republic of Benin. The commune covers an area of 364 km2 (141 sq mi) and as of 2002 had a population of 76,555 people.[5]
WHIDAH_-_Kingdom_of_Jews_2_.jpg

22dcfb16ba3df333908564841354217c--african-history-african-americans.jpg

Negroland aka the same location as the kingdom of Judah aka the jews
Negroland_and_Guinea_with_the_European_Settlements%2C_1736.jpg

Ashanti means the people of Ashan... Joshua 15:42
Dissing their own people :snoop:

P.S. those idiots need to read this book.

Tudor Parfitt Black Jews in Africa and the Americas
The video I linked has info proving some Africans are biblical Hebrews. Nice try though :francis: