Can someone please explain why Indians are so god damn weird?

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I have to remember most of these people are real life loners and socially awkward. 😬

So all my trolling gets take seriously because the Coli is all they have 😅
I hope you know I’m just trolling you breh, it’s all love here

pause

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Ex

I'm married, I never claimed to be a top 10% earner you tool. You are literally insane
I never said you did claim I’m just saying everything I say on here I have actual receipts.

People think I’m lying, but I’m not lol

I’m just so happy and content with my life right now I don’t mind proving people wrong even though it’s the Internet

@Womb Raider can confirm I have a girl.

shyt. I literally have created songs dedicated to her and posted them on here. Lol.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I never said you did claim I’m just saying everything I say on here I have actual receipts.

People think I’m lying, but I’m not lol

@Womb Raider can confirm I have a girl.

shyt. I literally have created songs dedicated to her and posted them on here. Lol.
Bro there's a difference between you and me. other than my blackness when questioned, I wouldn't care to prove shyt to anyone on this forum . It is never that serious

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Bro there's a difference between you and me. other than my blackness when questioned, I wouldn't care to prove shyt to anyone on this forum . It is never that serious
I don’t care either.

And when people post stuff, I don’t call them out and say they are lying either but people like you do it to me every day. So sometimes it’s just fun to prove people wrong. I had time today. ☺️☺️☺️😉

I made this song for my queen after we got engaged