Can u be considered a true black artist if u refuse to talk about the the black plight. shot @koven

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Koven is a wack creative because he never use his work to talk about the black struggle. How a black man that take photos of privileged drugged up crackers. He is he an artist? Thats a bytch ass nikka if u ask me.

I get it man. U gotta "secure the bag" but secure your soul first nikka. U can still do that cracker hipster bullshyt to pay your bills and than do your own thing on the side and capture all the pain our people are going through motherfukker.

Come on man. How are you a black artist and you refuse to talk about race. This generation is so p*ssy I hate it. Why am I the last artist talking about angels, demons, Satan, hell, the black plight? in a graphic way?

Everybody dont want to ruin their bullshyt relationships and shyt. fukking fakkits. All this bullshyt "networking" any artist that network is a hack and a bytch. That means u dont have it in you to rebel and create your own shyt. Stop piggy backing off other artist shyt fakkit.

The game is so wack . Social media made everybody an artist. Got thots showing booty next to stick figure drawings. But nikkas like koven enable it. Hes in the game for A. free drugs B. white p*ssy C. to hang with rich white kids

You aint no Gordan Parks nikka

Last edited:

KingsOfKings

π”»π•£π•–π•’π•ž π•„π•–π•£π•”π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•₯
Daps
:mjlol: Koven is one of the least respected poster all across this board .

ESPECIALLY THE BOOTH.

Last edited:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dude has made like 10 threads since the morning, most of them are bushed. :mjlol:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
the answer is yes. being a Black artist and expressing your Black experience artistically is Black art from a Black artist.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the answer is yes. being a Black artist and expressing your Black experience artistically is Black art from a Black artist.
matt you're too afraid to make enemies. pick a side for once in your life

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
matt you're too afraid to make enemies. pick a side for once in your life

my position on this longstanding issue has been consistent. You're not the Czar of Black artists, you're a Black artist and the Black people who's art doesn't reflect the "Black plight" in a way you deem worthy are also Black artists.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Just because your art deals with the plight doesn't make it good neither

yours for example @DrX

you love being critical of others but you call yourself a genius yet you failed as an artist. Let's talk about that.

Oh I forgot its a "hobby" now...

:mjlol:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my position on this longstanding issue has been consistent. You're not the Czar of Black artists, you're a Black artist and the Black people who's art doesn't reflect the "Black plight" in a way you deem worthy are also Black artists.
matt u can run but u cant hide for the day u have to make a decision to see the shyt for what it is

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just because your art deals with the plight doesn't make it good neither

yours for example @DrX

you love being critical of others but you call yourself a genius yet you failed as an artist. Let's talk about that.

Oh I forgot its a "hobby" now...

:mjlol:
wheres yo art at motherfukker?

Daps
This is why I respect Kaep so much. He knew he had one chance to bring attention to the war on our brothers and sisters, even in spite of the probability he'd lose his fame as an athlete doing so. But with the loss of his Place in the NFL, he gained a newfound respect from millions that turned him into a leader for a community where men like him are far and few between. :francis: