Can we all agree that michael jackson deserves the title: The King Of Music

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Michael better than all 3. Mozart? fukk outta here
First of all Mozart is GOAT and low key a mixed Moor ... did you know that :francis:

Secondly MJ isnt even as good as this classical music breh ... aka the Black Mozart ...

Chevalier de Saint-Georges

Thirdly, you probably never heard any of the names I mentioned extensively so I have to give you a pass ... :yeshrug:

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
First of all Mozart is GOAT and low key a mixed Moor ... did you know that :francis:

Secondly MJ isnt even as good as this classical music breh ... aka the Black Mozart ...

Thirdly, you probably never heard any of the names I mentioned extensively so I have to give you a pass ... :yeshrug:
I think ur thinking of Beethoven not Mozart who had moore blood. His mother was apparently of part african descent. Maybe bedwenching isnt always bad:mjpls:

Ness

Banned
Daps

yall hotep nikkas the WOAT :deadmanny:...