Can we please give Keenan Ivory Wayans his flowers while he can still smell them?

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Breh doesn't get enough props for building an empire-- no Lucious Lyons/Terrance Howard :whoa:

Breh graduated from the Joe Jackson Institution of Nuclear Family Economics and Business Endeavors and never had to raise a hand or belt :ohlawd: Not a stain on me :wow:

• The Wayans Bros
  • Scary Movie
  • My Wife and Kids
  • I'm Gonna Git You Sucka
  • Don't Be A Menace. . . . .
  • A gang of other movies

Breh had an indelible imprint on our upbringing along with those he knows most :lawd:

$lim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis, IN
giphy.gif

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
word man, much deserved props. i never thought my nikka Jheri Curl from Hollywood Shuffle was going to build a dynasty

anyway yall gotta read "Homey Don't Play That! The Story of In Living Color." a MUST for every Keenan fan. his come up story is amazing and the book drops so much fly shyt you ain't know :wow:

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
Yeah he’s a bonafide legend. He wasn’t even the dad, he was just the big brother.

That's the foundation for anything and everything else that could be brought up, I figured it was understood

I would say I’m gonna git you sucka was the foundation.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Breh doesn't get enough props for building an empire-- no Lucious Lyons/Terrance Howard :whoa:

Breh graduated from the Joe Jackson Institution of Nuclear Family Economics and Business Endeavors and never had to raise a hand or belt :ohlawd: Not a stain on me :wow:

• The Wayans Bros
  • Scary Movie
  • My Wife and Kids
  • I'm Gonna Git You Sucka
  • Don't Be A Menace. . . . .
  • A gang of other movies

Breh had an indelible imprint on our upbringing along with those he knows most :lawd:
not to mention the mega stars and careers spawned from Living colour

Jim Carrey
Jamie fox
J-Lo
Damon wayans
David allen grier
Cary ann inaba

just off top of my head