Can we talk about how time consuming and horrible PS4 share feature is?

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Having the economic ability to purchase both systems and enjoy them I have always felt that the Sony Share feature was time consuming and poorly implemented compared to Xbox 1.

Prime example: Playing someone online in a multiplayer match rather it is COD or NBA2k. Complete a crazy gaming moment. Xbox Record that shyt records.

Playing someone online in a multiplayer match rather it is Driveclub or single player last of us. PS4 hit the share button oh shyt my gaming moment stopped. Let me go to the editor pick and slice what I want going on 30 minutes now. Upload to Youtube :why: or some other shyt. After 40 minutes I will finally get back into the game.

When are they going to allow the ability to take screenshots and record without stopping the game.Does Sony do firmware upgrades or some shyt?
Xbox One does it so seamless especially when playing VS with people around.

infamousPKO

Sith_Lord
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Philly #DeathStar215
the-joker-the-dark-knight-1959124-1024-768.jpg

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
It is pretty shytty. Don't even use it anymore because of how much shyt you have to go to in order to do it the way you want it.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
See if you had a PS4 you would have to pause the game while selecting the share button. It would probably taken you 15 minutes to take that screenshot when on Xbox One "Xbox Take a screenshot" What is that 3 secs.

I'm pretty sure you can use voice command to tell it to take a screenshot but I may be mistaken. Let me check.

Yes you can.

You say "Playstation"

It shows you a menu. say "Take screenshot" :francis: You don't have a PS4 do you?

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
@Fatboi1 should be fartboi give me a link so I can see all your recordings or clips. Xbox does it so nice you know but enough of that. What could Sony do to make it better

EnyceLowRida15

Anbu Black Ops
Daps
Share feature is the best.

Let's not forget it took over a year for Xbox to be able to take screenshots.

Anyways: it takes a whole 3 seconds to hit share and then square. This is not like Xbox one where it takes 15 seconds to load menus

I've edited mad videos using just ps4.

Sub please

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
:what: I'm confused. The PS4 controller has a dedicated button for this. Depending on how long you hold the button, you take a screen shot, broadcast gameplay, or save the replay of the last 5 or so minutes.

really breh how many thumbs you have? That shyt will destroy your gameplay fumbling to press a button in a tough match competitively. The feature is not seamless.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See if you had a PS4 you would have to pause the game while selecting the share button. It would probably taken you 15 minutes to take that screenshot when on Xbox One "Xbox Take a screenshot" What is that 3 secs.
:ohhh: so much time saved. So much for getting a PS4:trash: