Can you get a virus from passing around Blunts/Joints in a cypher?

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only partake in sessions with my weed man, or if it’s somebody I personally know, I’m too old to be smoking random dusty nikkas blunts wetting up the tip :scust:

i don’t really mess with backwoods but I hate when nikkas don’t know how to properly roll them and they wet the blunt all up :scust:

Govana

Dancehall ah mi everyting
Daps
The first time I started smoking grass, I ended up pulling from the wrong hole:mjlol:

When I did take a puff....I felt very "different". Mind you, this was some reggie and I having virgin lungs lol. A brotha was geeking the fukkkk out:pachaha:...bishes was enjoying your manz tho:myman:

That first high....you'll never reach unless you take a long azz tolerance break. All I smoke now is loud, sativa or indica. But yeah, hygiene is important at all times.

I tried a new strain the other day, Tangie Cookies, It made me as high as my first Grabba did. You should give it a try.
(I did have a week tolerance break, but still that strain packed some punch)

EDIT: It wasnt Tangie Cookies. It was Pineapple Chunk

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Seeing that shyt was always sus af to me :scust::scust:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
Technically, yes! Very possible to contract virus such as cold, flu, even Hsv-1 through contact with oral membrane.
Side note...we still passing splifs out here?

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
There is a bonding experience in a cypher, but traditions may have to be updated. Bringing some civility to the smoking experience, since there was no opportunity for entrepreneurial innovation before states began legalizing....:wow:.

Article makes a point, nobody shares beers, but folks sharing blunts with 4 - 5 people

960x0.jpg

Photographer: Brent Lewin/Bloomberg

Toast – For The Smokers

Toast-1200x800.jpg
Toast-1200x800.jpg

Photo courtesy of ToastTOAST

Toast is a cannabis cigarette built for the germaphobe. The company devised these fancy low-THC joints to mimic the experience one might have while sipping on a cocktail. Its Original Slices and Gold Pack contain a 2:1 and 4:1 CBD:THC ratio, which provides the user with around 4-6 percent THC per cigarette. Toast is an “all-natural, mildly potent, 100% Cannabis cigarette,” according to company’s website. “While a Slice is designed to be consumed entirely by you, share your pack with friends for a social experience.”

Keef – For The Drinkers

Screen-Shot-2018-04-12-at-11.50.57-AM-1200x1018.jpg
Screen-Shot-2018-04-12-at-11.50.57-AM-1200x1018.jpg

Photo courtesy of Keef BrandsKEEF BRANDS

In the same way that members of civil society do not share their beers with others, Keef Brands has taken this concept to cannabis. The company has a variety of THC-infused soda’s and flavored sparkling water. Each beverage contains 10mg of of the intoxicating compound, so they are perfect for moderating a buzz, sip by sip, without getting too stoned, too fast. It is also the low dose of these concoctions that prevents party leeches and deadbeat friends from gaining any benefit whatsoever by stealing a swig when you’re not looking. Of course, we advise never leaving a drink unattended.

Kiva – For The Chocolate Lovers

Screen-Shot-2018-04-12-at-11.49.53-AM.jpg
Screen-Shot-2018-04-12-at-11.49.53-AM.jpg

Photo courtesy of Kiva ConfectionsKIVA

Photo courtesy of Kiva ConfectionsKIVA

Edible cannabis products are a solid purchase for any pot enthusiast trying to catch a buzz without encountering the mouths of others. Kiva Confections has an impressive variety of chocolate bars that, if used properly, can provide the user with a nice, consistent high without risking a lifelong virus. Each bar comes with 100 mg of THC, but they are sectioned off into 5 mg servings — making them very microdose friendly. Technically, these chocolate bars can broken in half and shared with others. But thankfully, no mouth contact is necessary.

Last edited:

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Yooo I meant to make this thread cuz I hit a joint with not one but TWO gay nikkas the other day.