Can You Only Play One Game At A Time?

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
I typically 'get good' at games due to pure muscle memory, so hopping from one game's controls to anothers tends to mess me up

i'm tryna play both nier automata & absolver right now and its :patrice:

one game at a time for me usually :ehh:

PS5

Wiz a 1/2 seed right now ya dig Tekashi1223
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I typically 'get good' at games due to pure muscle memory, so hopping from one game's controls to anothers tends to mess me up

i'm tryna play both nier automata & absolver right now and its :patrice:

one game at a time for me usually :ehh:
I hear ya, I feel ya, but who has time to play one game at a time?
The answer?
A happy gamer :manny:
With 4 free games per month, free to play games, backwards compatibility, games dropping in prices overall.

The cellphone gaming market, seems damn near impossible to play just one game. Like I said, I hear ya, I feel ya. Been there, done that, still missing out because I can't game in moderation.

And I'm falsely known as the guy too broke to even have games. Must be really bad for all these coli ballers :wow:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I play Red Dead Redemption Uncharted Lost Legacy Persona 5 and tales of berseria all this weekend I guess it just depends on whatever I am in the mood for

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I got this weird hangup where I only play one game of one genre at a time, most noticeably for Rpg's and action games but that stems from back in the 8 to 16 bit era where I used to blow through all my games and have nothing new to play for months and went mad.

With the amount of games out now coupled with my rather sizeable backlog of physical and growing digital games I ain't played yet WHILE still playing oke game a genre.....It's more than likely I'll die with games still in the plastic and shyt I bought that never got downloaded..and I'm OK with that.

Plus I like to consume a game, do all I can or would want to do with it and either be done with it and sell it, or put it in the "Revisit later" or classics pile.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I play one at a time. I do it to prevent control confusion and backlogs. That's only single player though. I can juggle MP games if I've played them long enough for the controls to be second nature (ie TLOU, Tekken)

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I can play more than one game at a time if they have very different control schemes. but if they're similar, it usually messes me up

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I typically play two games at a time(one multiplayer and single player), but I may buck this trend once I finish Destiny 2's campaign and cop 2k. Once I do that, I'll probably play Destiny 2; 2k, and some single player game.

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
I've been playing fight night champion almost exclusively for the past 6 years since it easy released.

Ive only just recently just stopped playing because I was gifted a ps4

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
I've been playing fight night champion almost exclusively for the past 6 years since it easy released.

Ive only just recently just stopped playing because I was gifted a ps4
is the online community still live in fight night? :ohhh:

that game was one of the most intense multiplayer games i've ever played :ohlawd: nikkas would really trying to style on you in that, every fight was personal :pachaha:

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
is the online community still live in fight night? :ohhh:

that game was one of the most intense multiplayer games i've ever played :ohlawd: nikkas would really trying to style on you in that, every fight was personal :pachaha:

I don't have online anymore :to:

I play single player on every game I have :flabbynsick: