Canadian Caucasian rapper has a message for American rappers....is he right or wrong?

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
"It's rare a rapper has a girlfriend or family. Maybe Gucci Mane, Ice T, Ice Cube.

The point of this video is me with my girl - the results we have, in love - showing girls they don't have to hoe and Men don't need to pay hookers.

In the Bible it says Men who hang with hookers bring disgrace to their fathers. And lose money.

How do couples meet? Most ppl don't know. Girls and guys are scared. So paying for sex is the easy way out.

Plus you got clown rappers with studios who always want to fukk girls they bring in.

They ain't emcees, their pieces of shyt.

Cokeheads and dealers are trash too. Poisoning society in 2024 lol they can catch the terrible consequences from that life.

My bad if I'm ruffling some feathers.

The world needs love and health.

Rappers aren't it for healthy examples of family.

Instagram and YouTube couples are the new examples."

He posts on here 2....@crumple

lettuce discuss.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Breaking news: half assed apology issued

"t's a trip being an emcee in 2024. People here and elsewhere try to disrespect me and my loved ones.

I'd tell them to hide their face but they already do.

It's a lower level than ppl with private profiles on Insta.

I made a pro healthy relationship song. I'm credible for it. I speak from experience. I'm 42 have been in a 5 and 3 year relationship and have never cheated.

I express my anger, hurt and fear through my hip hop music.

Those trying to cause fear would never do so if they recorded a verse in a Shure sm7b let alone whole album.

I'm trying to follow in the footsteps of Slick Rick and Kane. They're the greats.

Through scary days and motivated days I managed to complete my new album two years from my last. I'm not prideful but I am proud of my work.

Thank you to those who appreciate me here.

And to those working on albums on the Coli - keep at it till completion and don't take disrespect from anyone."

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
full

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Only problem I see with this rapper is that he is coming off judgmental...

Another thing, why do some ppl look @ rappers as role models??

A rapper's job is to rap! That's it! He or she is to entertain and do so in a way to gain fans and make money..

This guy called himself an emcee which seems odd considering that emcees aren't given the same level of respect as they did in the past..

Nevertheless, best thing for this dude is to continue hone his craft, maintain whatever following he has & focus on his personal life.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Only problem I see with this rapper is that hr is coming off judgmental...

Another thing, why do some ppl look @ rappers as role models??

A rapper's job is to rap! That's it! He or she is to entertain and do so in a way to gain fans and make money..

This guy called himself an emcee which seems odd considering that emcees aren't given the same level of respect as they did in the past..

Nevertheless, best thing for this dude is to continue hone his craft, maintain whatever following he has & focus on his personal life.

Some of my favorite MCs smoked krilly. What does that have 2 do with anything?

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Some of my favorite MCs smoked krilly. What does that have 2 do with anything?

What is krilly??

Man, I have a bunch of emcees that I liked back in the day. Ain't no telling what kind of ppl they were back then or now.

Hopefully, most were stand up dudes and didn't do anything illegal or immoral, but I suspect that some may have done some foul iish in their personal life.

I guess I am someone who focused on the music. Wasn't too much interested in the personal life of an entertainer. I just wanted good music!

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
What is krilly??

Man, I have a bunch of emcees that I liked back in the day. Ain't no telling what kind of ppl they were back then or now.

Hopefully, most were stand up dudes and didn't do anything illegal or immoral, but I suspect that some may have done some foul iish in their personal life.

I guess I am someone who focused on the music. Wasn't too much interested in the personal life of an entertainer. I just wanted good music!

krill is cooked up cocaine aka CRACK. its bad news breh.