Canadian gender-neutral pronoun bill is a warning for Americans

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Thanks for taking the bait...

Laws passed in Canada are a threat to American free speech?

By that logic, we should have had Universal Healthcare long ago. :mjlol:
:comeon:You didnt specify Canada but...

...it just sets a dangerous precedence, and moves tranny shinanigans up the list of things we must be wary of(like universal healthcare:lolbron:).

I can already here the progressives 10 years from now, "we are the only 1st world country where you can call a boy a girl(:duck:)":lolbron:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
No... it just sets a dangerous precedence, and moves tranny shinanigans up the list of things we must be wary of(like universal healthcare:lolbron:).

I can already here the progressives 10 years from now, "we are the only 1st world country where you can call a boy a girl(:duck:)":lolbron:
I personally think these laws are ridiculous that's why I don't stress it too much because they never pass or last if they do.

For example, HB2 in NC. :russ:

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
It's not well written but I wouldn't say overblown. Department of Motor Vehicles in the District and state of Oregon now allow drivers to designate "X" for gender for non-binary persons.

It's offensive to assume a person is a specific gender and should not be addressed as such. Fines and citations may be a bit much but may be the only way to counter discrimination against LGBTQIA identified people since society pretty much is fixated on gender roles. Took me a while to not refer to transgenders as "shim" and "shemales".

Interesting times that we are in.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/27/health/washington-gender-neutral-drivers-license/index.html

Yes its overblown and this Peterson guy being scaremongering about this for years now to make a name for himself, there is a reason why the alt-right love this guy.

It's all distraction i'm suppose to panic about a non-existing law while this is what the government is doing this:

Link: Congress just killed a rule that would have made it easier for consumers to sue banks — here’s why people are so upset