Candace Owens Pulled Up on Patrisse Cullors of BLM, Got Patrisse Shook...

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
IN.
tenor.gif

Also, the right is going to eat off of the blm fraudsters like no tomorrow. Hell, some people on the other side as well. This should be interesting. :ehh:

The Gentleman

Always a Gentleman!
Daps
Reppin
Being a Gentleman
Patrisse is such a disgraceful piece of garbage - she's paying white men to provide security for her residence.

She couldn't even pay black men...

Piece of shyt. :mjlol:

There’s no honor and loyalty with any of these people. All an imaginary work of art.

That’s why I worry about my own affairs in my own business. I like to help where I can but most nikkas ain’t shyt.

The Gentleman

Always a Gentleman!
Daps
Reppin
Being a Gentleman
Complete waste.

Intelligent, articulate, beautiful.

Imagine a pro-black Candace.... would be perfection.

Let’s be honest if she was pro-black or whatever everybody will be calling her a charlatan for a fraud.

And Truth be told ain’t enough money in there probably. There’s always going to be NWA over public enemy.

Last edited:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Legitimately hurts my heart to see how this is unfolding. I can't fukking stand Candace Owens but she's not wrong here. Money should have strictly gone to bail for protestors and organizational maintenance. And then this woman has the nerve to cry and invoke that "protect black women" shyt, as if questioning how funds are being appropriated is a bad thing. #BuyingLesbiansMansions

Around 5:15 is where she starts crying for those that don't want to sit through the nonsense. :mjlol:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
She pulled up like Jon Taffer :mjlol:
And Candace is pregnant btw :russ:. Makes this Patrice woman look even sillier. Whole thing reminds me of Wyclef's Yéle joint from a few years ago. Grifters gonna grift but how folks can do it at the pain and expense of their own people will never make sense to me.