Candace Owens: Racism is over because "I've never been a slave"

Daps
The people i hate more than loud mediocre people are those who celebrate and elevate such mediocrity. How the fukk is a dropout a leading voice in any meaningful policy discussion. What qualifies this grifter to speak on these social issues outside of her own personal anecdotes? This is the equivalent of these conspiracy loving retards who discount a well researched fact with some youtube video made by a bum who is scared to even show his face. But then republicans don't want an intelligent voice in any of these discussion. They celebrate retards like this girl, dinesh dsouza, diamond & silk, charlie kirk and pretends ben 'jewish supremacist' shapiro is a genius.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
What conversation? Racism is over because Candace Owens wasn’t a slave?

You sad pathetic c00n.
:picard:
Damn nikka you stay mad...What’s wrong?

Boss breathing down your neck?
Girl being a thot?
Do you have teenage daughters?
Doctor give you some bad news?

Let’s talk about it...

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
I hate when people say this

She had ZERO substance ... intellectually brings NOTHING to the table

Please tell me the convos she’s brought to the table that otherwise would’ve have been discussed
Her blaxit movement or whatever the term was for blacks leaving the Democratic Party or not having to axiomatically buy into the DNC platform sparked several good discussion around me... and on Twitter.
:yeshrug:
From your response though(and this thread) the focus is purely on her, and how much of a dim wit c00n she is.
Which is fair... I’m in no way defending her as a person or intellectual, although I’m sure that’s how this will be spun:lolbron:
As usual I’ll play along.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
The people i hate more than loud mediocre people are those who celebrate and elevate such mediocrity. How the fukk is a dropout a leading voice in any meaningful policy discussion. What qualifies this grifter to speak on these social issues outside of her own personal anecdotes? This is the equivalent of these conspiracy loving retards who discount a well researched fact with some youtube video made by a bum who is scared to even show his face. But then republicans don't want an intelligent voice in any of these discussion. They celebrate retards like this girl, dinesh dsouza, diamond & silk, charlie kirk and pretends ben 'jewish supremacist' shapiro is a genius.
This is my problem with how black people are depicted through media. Every other group is represented by scholars and highly educated individuals, durjng a debate on a serious topic or crisis, yet when it's time to get soundbite perspectives from a black individual, credibility and insight rests on the people with no true educational merit.

The media isn't asking @Hawaiian Punch a regular 9-5 highly educated breh, with experience in an advanced and technical field about climate change or the probability of the world being flat. Instead there's columns and clips dedicated to hot takes from entertainers like B.o.B and Kyrie Irving, then treating their word as gospel for all black people.

It's disingenuous because the media wouldn't turn around ask Mike Trout or Lady Gaga, the same shyt then, expect their perspective to hold any type of weight amongst white people(even though there's a significant % where it does).

Last edited:

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
Her blaxit movement or whatever the term was for blacks leaving the Democratic Party or not having to axiomatically buy into the DNC platform sparked several good discussion around me... and on Twitter.
:yeshrug:
From your response though(and this thread) the focus is purely on her, and how much of a dim wit c00n she is.
Which is fair... I’m in no way defending her as a person or intellectual, although I’m sure that’s how this will be spun:lolbron:
As usual I’ll play along.
(Quoting from DP)

The idea that brainwashing of voting groups implies that you have a group of people (AA) that votes for one party or the other despite the fact they’d be better off by supporting the other party based on the policy..

First question you have to ask yourself

On which issue is the republican policy better overall for black Americans then the democratic policy .....?

As a matter of fact POOR & MIDDLE CLASS WHITES are brainwashed by the right into voting against their own self interest & a “blexit” for them would actually be MORE appropriate..

When California had the preposition 8 for gay marriage which is/was highly supported by democrats, you didn’t see AA come out and support it in a high number, which also shows they’re not brainwashed to just vote for gay marriage because democrats are doing it

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
(Quoting from DP)

The idea that brainwashing of voting groups implies that you have a group of people (AA) that votes for one party or the other despite the fact they’d be better off by supporting the other party based on the policy..

First question you have to ask yourself

On which issue is the republican policy better overall for black Americans then the democratic policy .....?

As a matter of fact POOR & MIDDLE CLASS WHITES are brainwashed by the right into voting against their own self interest & a “blexit” for them would actually be MORE appropriate..

When California had the preposition 8 for gay marriage which is/was highly supported by democrats, you didn’t see AA come out and support it in a high number, which also shows they’re not brainwashed to just vote for gay marriage because democrats are doing it

I thought it was a good conversation for AA’s to begin having.
Especially when there are parts of the voting block that don’t look at issues... it’s simply I’m voting for whoever the DNC selects.

As for rethug pro black policies. I can’t think of any off the top of my head... but with the black vote being off the table for rethugs I can’t see any incentive for rethugs to do anything but marginalize us as group.

#politics

I’d like to see a blexit where both rethugs and Dems had to earn the black vote.
#tangibles

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought it was a good conversation for AA’s to begin having.
Especially when there are parts of the voting block that don’t look at issues... it’s simply I’m voting for whoever the DNC selects.

As for rethug pro black policies. I can’t think of any off the top of my head... but with the black vote being off the table for rethugs I can’t see any incentive for rethugs to do anything but marginalize us as group.

#politics

I’d like to see a blexit where both rethugs and Dems had to earn the black vote.
#tangibles

Why would a working class or middle class American of any stripe vote Republican? :heh:

The only reason for a working class or middle class American to vote Republican is if they don't care about their economic self interest. Black people are actually more intelligent and selfish with their votes than most other groups. It's the white working and middle class voters that are the real chumps.

But as with everything, whatever action black people take will be criticized externally and internally. If Black voters did not vote in solidarity, you would hear cries of criticism: "Black people can't get along", "Black people Can't come together to do anything" "Look at how united the Jews are, why can't blacks be that way" etc.

When your black you are damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
This is my problem with how black people are depicted through media. Every other group is represented by scholars and highly educated individuals, durjng a debate on a serious topic or crisis, yet when it's time to get soundbite perspectives from a black individual, credibility and insight rests on the people with no true educational merit.

The media isn't asking @Hawaiian Punch a regular 9-5 highly educated breh, with experience in an advanced and technical field about climate change or the probability of the world being flat. Instead there's columns and clips dedicated to hot takes from entertainers like B.o.B and Kyrie Irving, then treating their word as gospel for all black people.

It's disingenuous because the media wouldn't turn around ask Mike Trout or Lady Gaga, the same shyt then, expect their perspective to hold any type of weight among white people(even though there's a significant % where it does).
Thats because blacks on the right, outside of maybe Thomas Sowell and he does this stick at a more intellectual level though, only role is to reassert the beliefs of their mainly white party. They aren't dragged out for their intellectual contributions to conservative thought. They are dragged out to be able to say in blunter language that white conservative thinkers believe which is blacks are a mess of their own making and whatever anti-black tropes you typically hear. They only stop short of going into the race and IQ debate, and I wouldn't be surprised if that discussion ever becomes normalized, and they are trying, there will be your Candance Owens types agreeing with the inate inferiority of blacks.

They're not there for intellect. They are there as propagandists to solidify particular thought among the masses through repeating over and over again the same rhetoric and slogans that are constructed by others in the movement.

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
Why would a working class or middle class American of any stripe vote Republican? :heh:

The only reason for a working class or middle class American to vote Republican is if they don't care about their economic self interest. Black people are actually more intelligent and selfish with their votes than most other groups. It's the white working and middle class voters that are the real chumps.

But as with everything, whatever action black people take will be criticized externally and internally. If Black voters did not vote in solidarity, you would hear cries of criticism: "Black people can't get along", "Black people Can't come together to do anything" "Look at how united the Jews are, why can't blacks be that way" etc.

When your black you are damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Can't you expand on this, cuz I run into this conversation alot in general. What is your response when someone brings it up, with real substance not no you dumb mothafukka shyt.