Canelo Reports to Camp at 165lbs; Prepares to Spar 130 Rounds

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
:leon: I also think he shouldn't come in really heavy fight night. He's still a bigger guy than Floyd (not height wise) but adding more weight I think will maybe hurt him fatigue wise. He's got 2 months to lose 13lbs which isn't shyt really.

Canelo Enters Big Bear at 165, To Spar 130 Rounds - Boxing News

Interesting, but I'm of the mindset that those are just numbers when you fight Floyd. It's all down to the gameplan. I've read on a boxing forum that he is sparring with light welterweights. I'm guessing to get used to the speed. That's all you are going to get though. Timing and irregular pattern of Floyd's lead right is something that are going to have to try to fix once they actually see it and do it fast or it will follow the script of most of Floyd's fights.

Daps
:leon: I also think he shouldn't come in really heavy fight night. He's still a bigger guy than Floyd (not height wise) but adding more weight I think will maybe hurt him fatigue wise. He's got 2 months to lose 13lbs which isn't shyt really.

Canelo Enters Big Bear at 165, To Spar 130 Rounds - Boxing News

No doubt he will make weight. He always does. The thing is on fight night he consistently rehydrates to 170+

I personally think he should have the weight. Flloyd will crack that man code past 5 rounds. Mayweather will embarrass him in a distance fight

His best bet IMO is to gameplan for the KO inside 6. and a heavy shot early from a 170lb frame im betting just might stagger him:whoo:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
What's impressed me most is that he's done very good body work on his last few opponents. That should be his plan with Floyd. But what Floyd does better than everyone else is protect his body and counter off of that.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
What's impressed me most is that he's done very good body work on his last few opponents. That should be his plan with Floyd. But what Floyd does better than everyone else is protect his body and counter off of that.

They all stand in front of Alvarez as well. Floyd isn't going to try to go tit for tat with this guy.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

Canelo cant land shyt in the middle of the ring I watch over a dozen of his fights and its the same story, if you are dumb enough to sit in one spot or lay on the ropes he'll make you pay, but thats the only way he can land, simple movement gives him problems..................

Mayweather is all wrong for him, Canelo wont lose like a Guerrero, he'll get ruined, proved as a hype job in every single facet

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
He's gonna need to be in his best shape ever and be prepared to chase Floyd all night. There is no gameplan to beat Floyd cuz it hasn't been done but I think his best bet is to just throw punches the whole fight and hope something lands. Even when he is not successful and is getting pot shotted to death he cant lose confidence and has to keep throwing leather. But if im being real with myself i'll admit that he has little to no chance to win.