Canelo vacates WBC belt, still wants Golovkin fight

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who do you want him to fight then he's champ. You keep talking resumes to come up with excuses for a top fighter not to fight another fighter, how else are suppose to get names on their resume. This exactly why GGG has no names on his resume, because he refuses the fighters with names that call him out.
Charlo got the belt now K9 is irrelevant, it's a new generation, old fighters are suppose to lose to younger. He fighting Trout next, which is the next logical step to put him in position to fight Canelo or move up.

thats kinda my point. he is just now getting to Trout, so obviously his name wasnt market ready for Canelo or GGG....and depends on how Trout fight goes...still may not be. you gotta look impressive, then go for Lara. winning and collecting belts is his way up. calling out people with no leverage gets you no where.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats kinda my point. he is just now getting to Trout, so obviously his name wasnt market ready for Canelo or GGG....and depends on how Trout fight goes...still may not be. you gotta look impressive, then go for Lara. winning and collecting belts is his way up. calling out people with no leverage gets you no where.

Who said the need to fight this month, it's a fight that will happen in the near future

GGG has no body to fight in the future

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who said the need to fight this month, it's a fight that will happen in the near future

GGG has no body to fight in the future

:francis:

cant bank on that....dont know how long GGG will be at 160. I think he is pretty much waiting for Canelo fight then he may be out. either case....Charlo's gotta a lot of work to do....its hard enough for black fighters as it is. our fan bases are skewed. we dont have no Mexican beer endorsements and we internet savvy streamers. plus Charlos seem like good guys. not a$$holes. they need to learn from Floyd how to market themselves. boxing is about entertainment, in and out of the ring....thats what I mean about excitement. have to entice the fans.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis:

cant bank on that....dont know how long GGG will be at 160. I think he is pretty much waiting for Canelo fight then he may be out. either case....Charlo's gotta a lot of work to do....its hard enough for black fighters as it is. our fan bases are skewed. we dont have no Mexican beer endorsements and we internet savvy streamers. plus Charlos seem like good guys. not a$$holes. they need to learn from Floyd how to market themselves. boxing is about entertainment, in and out of the ring....thats what I mean about excitement. have to entice the fans.

Charlo is has a belt, fukk outta here with this woe as me crap, Trout is the challenger in their fight not the other way around.

black fighters dominate boxing lol

Outside of Oscar mexicans never been "the" main nikka in the sport, they trying to make Canelo like that, but it's manufactured.

GGG is 34, in a couple years age is really gonna set in, he already slow

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the belt did matter to canelo. If it didnt, he wouldn't have paid the fee. He was simply counting on wbc to say "fukk you gennady, red puss is our boy". When wbc said, "no, you need to fight him", suddenly "the belt doesn't matter". There is no way red puss comes out of this looking good. Even if there is a catchweight fight. Clown said, "we can fight right now, at 160". This has to be one of the most epic self ethers in boxing history. Pay fees for a belt you dont care about.

:russ:

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
Fo real some of y'all dikk ride your fighters too fuking much

Whether it be slobbing for canelo or ggg, some of you fakkits gotta fuking look at yourselves in the mirror and get your fuking priorities straight.

:scust:

Defending men you don't even know, to the death. Funking disgusting captain save a hoe for your fughter like you his bytch

:mjlol: