cannabis behaviour: joint sharing, a faux pas during pandemic?

Do you still share joints/blunts?

• Yes

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • No

Votes: 18 64.3%

• Total voters

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
with the pandemic and just germs in general are you still practicing blunt/joint/hookah sharing?

personally haven't shared a blunt, spliff, since '07.

one man to a skliff, yes I.:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i haven't shared a blunt, joint or bowl since the pandemic started.
at my old job before covid me and my manager would share smoking devices but if i had a cold i would tell her.
this was before covid. i knew she had a kid and what not but even without that it was a courtesy i extended.
i don't get sick often but when i was i told her and she would decline to use my device.

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
IN for the :duck: lol

nikkas ain’t thinking about if your homies got the rona or not. nikkas trying to smoke and get faded. If you smoking with random people at a kickback or something, then yeah I’d be more cautious with people.

And sharing blunts is wack. We not 16 no more and dudes only got a dub between 4 heads lol. nikkas is grown, everybody should be smoking their own shyt.

19-

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
i haven't shared a blunt, joint or bowl since the pandemic started.
at my old job before covid me and my manager would share smoking devices but if i had a cold i would tell her.
this was before covid. i knew she had a kid and what not but even without that it was a courtesy i extended.
i don't get sick often but when i was i told her and she would decline to use my device.
as long as she wears a helmet she should be good :manny:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
IN for the :duck: lol

nikkas ain’t thinking about if your homies got the rona or not. nikkas trying to smoke and get faded. If you smoking with random people at a kickback or something, then yeah I’d be more cautious with people.

And sharing blunts is wack. We not 16 no more and dudes only got a dub between 4 heads lol. nikkas is grown, everybody should be smoking their own shyt.
4 emphasis

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
I said no, but i don't smoke with too many people anyway. Who i do smoke with all already had it and also haven't been passing with strangers since prolly like 2016.

Most of the time, we be in the personal party circles tho

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I said no, but i don't smoke with too many people anyway. Who i do smoke with all already had it and also haven't been passing with strangers since prolly like 2016.

Most of the time, we be in the personal party circles tho
so, yes?