CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - Kevin Feige (Movie Discussion Thread)

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Close enough. Cap was frozen in his early twenties. The culture wasnt much different.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Close enough. Cap was frozen in his early twenties. The culture wasnt much different.

Cap is supposed to be an eternal underdog, like Peter Parker, at least the strains the movie drew from. His swaglessness is part of his design. Most definitely other men were getting it in back then, but he was a scrawny, sick, nerd who drew cartoons for a living and couldn't get women to look at him. It's also part of his character not to be a Rambo type killer. Part of his purpose in the Avengers is to provide a conscience to the team.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Cap is supposed to be an eternal underdog, like Peter Parker, at least the strains the movie drew from. His swaglessness is part of his design. Most definitely other men were getting it in back then, but he was a scrawny, sick, nerd who drew cartoons for a living and couldn't get women to look at him. It's also part of his character not to be a Rambo type killer. Part of his purpose in the Avengers is to provide a conscience to the team.
Thats why the shyt is basic as fukk. Hes the corniest soldier in history.

Llysol

Shinigami
Daps
Reppin
MIA in ATL
Just got out the theater...
Movie was crack brehs :wow:

Better than IM3 and Thor: TDW imo :yeshrug:

But that preview at the end
Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver tho? Are they gonna merge X-Men or is their a storyline I'm missing?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver tho? Are they gonna merge X-Men or is their a storyline I'm missing?

Fox and Disney came to an agreement that Scarlett and Quicksilver will be referred to as "inhumans" in Avengers 2 and mutants in the Xmen movies :beli:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

Age of miracles breh :blessed:

As much as I loved Man of Steel and want to see D.C. make a successful movie universe I must say Marvel just does shyt better.

Llysol

Shinigami
Daps
Reppin
MIA in ATL
Fox and Disney came to an agreement that Scarlett and Quicksilver will be referred to as "inhumans" in Avengers 2 and mutants in the Xmen movies :beli:

Smh but preesh:salute:

Age of miracles breh :blessed:

As much as I loved Man of Steel and want to see D.C. make a successful movie universe I must say Marvel just does shyt better.

D.C. is my shyt but got damn after seeing the previews for the marvel movie line up for the rest of the year... :noah: