Captain Marvel (Official Thread) March 8th 2019: 7th Marvel Film To Cross 1B$

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Despite her already having a bit part in the first Cap movie I still hope they'll get Natalie Dormer.:mjcry:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Katheryn+Winnick+Ms.+Marvel.jpg

The Wrap is reporting that Marvel Studios already has an actress and a director in the pipeline for a potential announcement on SDCC, and they both have been mentioned by fans before and they both share the same first name.

People are spectulating it's Katheryn Winnick and Kathryn Bigelow.

Here's A Clue About Which Actress And Director Might Be In Line For CAPTAIN MARVEL

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I'm feeling Bigelow as a director but I doubt that plus they would be fukking up by not getting a star or at least semi-star to play her. This actress is not big time enough.

They'll make her big time :manny:

Still think Carol is the wrong female to push.. but well shyt outside of the x-men they haven't really built anyone else up

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I'm feeling Bigelow as a director but I doubt that plus they would be fukking up by not getting a star or at least semi-star to play her. This actress is not big time enough.
Hemsworth wasn't exactly a household name before Thor :yeshrug:

My money's on Emily Blunt. But I wouldn't be against Natalie Dormer.
tumblr_nfazqtWha01qhdwy7o1_540.jpg

Last edited:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
We really need to separate the official threads from pre-production threads. Unless y'all are really just desperate for "platinum" threads or whatever that shyt means.

I mean, this shyt is literally more than 2 years away
Breh I hae that shyt too.. "Lets talk about about Avengers 3(2022)" or some dumb thread where the movie drops years from now.

Lol people who don't even follow the characters just tryna make plat threads 3 years in advance.:russ:

Case in point, that release date was moved back to 2019... we've known this since October...

It got replaced with 'Ant-Man and Wasp' for that July 2018 spot.

*expects to see an "Ant-Man and Wasp 2018" thread :troll:tomorrow*

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Isn't Ms Marvel (She's not the OG Captain so i ain't calling her that :sas2:) like a female Superman that can shoot laser beams?

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
With the actress... i don' care about the character, so just the most attractive and shapely blonde white woman who can still act, will do. :manny:

And yes she's basically a female superman who can shoot ki blasts and kamehamehas like goku in a sense. even has her own version of super sayian called binary, tho again not in the same manner. Just know all that sounds cooler than it (or her) ever was in the comics; her claim to fame was pretty much Rogue absorbing all her powers before throwin her near lifeless body over a bridge.

But obviously the disney marketing machine + cgi budget are going to change things for her drastically. it's already been noticeable in the comics.