Captain Ron Johnson is a puppet, c00n, token, sell out . . . add on

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If a black officer from the community is so effective then
why aren't there more black officers on the force?

Since he is effectively acting as the highest ranking officer did he receive a promotion? Or is he just a racial janitor?
If he is "for the people" then he shouldn't mind providing a detailed report of racist and corrupt practices he has witnessed or has knowledge of.

Holla if ya hear me

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
If a black officer from the community is so effective then
why aren't there more black officers on the force?

Since he is effectively acting as the highest ranking officer did he receive a promotion? Or is he just a racial janitor?
If he is "for the people" then he shouldn't mind providing a detailed report of racist and corrupt practices he has witnessed or has knowledge of.

Holla if ya hear me
yea because he has a hand in the development and hiring process of black police officers :sitdown:

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I have nothing against "Captain Jackson" as Gov. Nixon erroneously refers to
him as. He is being used as a temporary prop.

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
You do a disservice to US (assuming you in fact are one of us) when you immediately try to discredit one of US as soon as one of US is put in a position in power. You're no better than folks who assume a black person in a position of power is a beneficiary of affirmative action. The man has done nothing but all the right things and you're trying to slander his name. :camby:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
You do a disservice to US (assuming you in fact are one of us) when you immediately try to discredit one of US as soon as one of US is put in a position in power. You're no better than folks who assume a black person in a position of power is a beneficiary of affirmative action. The man has done nothing but all the right things and you're trying to slander his name. :camby:
Yeah he's operating within a white supremacist power structure. fukk does the OP want him to do?

I don't understand some of yall. You acknowledge that institutions of power are racist, and black people need more collective leverage. Then when a black person gets there and has to try and play the balancing act, you call them c00ns.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I don't know what to make of him so I'll reserve judgment. If nothing else, he's been a very convenient tool for authorities to try to calm dissenters down. I gotta admit, he's been sayin all the right things. :ehh:
:dwillhuh:

He was regurgitating Ferguson PD talking points..fukk you talmbout?

FUKK RON JOHNSON.