Captain Ron Johnson is a puppet, c00n, token, sell out . . . add on

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Yeah he's operating within a white supremacist power structure. fukk does the OP want him to do?

I don't understand some of yall. You acknowledge that institutions of power are racist, and black people need more collective leverage. Then when a black person gets there and has to try and play the balancing act, you call them c00ns.

they want it one way.....

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You do a disservice to US (assuming you in fact are one of us) when you immediately try to discredit one of US as soon as one of US is put in a position in power. You're no better than folks who assume a black person in a position of power is a beneficiary of affirmative action. The man has done nothing but all the right things and you're trying to slander his name. :camby:
Next year when the news camera are gone he'll go back to being marginalized and ignored and he'll no longer be in charge. Ron Johnson is to Ferguson as Colin Powell is to Iraq

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm tired of these dirty racist running out and getting a black face when they get caught being the filthy pigs that they are. Shot out to Christopher Dorner; an American hero

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
isnt he from the highway patrol? he has no bearing on who ferguson hires. different department.

i cant blame him for that, though i actually do think he is problematic and being used in conjunction with religion to make black people docile while they continue ratcheting up the police state on these people. whether he feels like he is genuinely helping or not, i dont know what's in his head. i wont call the man a c00n, but i wouldnt trust him or listen to him in any capacity if i actually lived there. the protests and even the riots were all necessary to get even the little bit of justice they have seen so far. no responsible politician, law man, or mainstream advocate can admit that on record, but that is the truth when you are the out-group.

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It hurts me to disparage Ron, it really does, but he is not helping.
How is it protocol to go get the nearest black face and put him in charge?
That's not how rank works.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
he might be 1 of those token boys that got a pass to meet their quota

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Yeah he's operating within a white supremacist power structure. fukk does the OP want him to do?

I don't understand some of yall. You acknowledge that institutions of power are racist, and black people need more collective leverage. Then when a black person gets there and has to try and play the balancing act, you call them c00ns.