Cardale Jones got em mad by tweeting #BlackLivesMatter

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Good for him. Wish more of these dudes would speak their mind on shyt.

This tweet in particular really strikes home :

The main people constantly bytching about "freedom of speech" and "political correctness" and "censorship" are usually the EXACT same people losing their minds when black folks speak on black issues. These people aren'y defending speech, they're defending white supremacy.

:gladbron::noah: I didn't even know about her
owYxEHwJ.jpg

10601762_621499151281816_145803839_n.jpg

QGUs3j0c.jpeg

taylor-rooks-seth-davis-in-studio-today.jpg

Holy shyt. Please tell me she's not wenching....:ohlawd:

Last edited:
Daps
That's why I dont get why brothers are dying so much to go play and entertain whitey and enrich their institutions. Fux them. Y'all need to come on home, and have morehouse, hampton, howard, NC A&T winning chips and getting dollars. We should be kicking the sh!t out of all cac teams on the regular and laughing in their faces.

I don't think they're dying to go to white schools so to speak, it's just that those are the big programs. Those schools have the top level facilities, coaches, equipment, trainers, etc. that better help these guys get to the next level and get them more attention. It's a cycle the top recruits go the top programs and those programs remain the top programs because the top students are going there.

Daps
Cardale, I completely forgive you for the dumb "classes are pointless" tweet now!

I wonder if the mainstream media will give his response (and the tweet he responded to) as much attention as they did the other one.

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
So coli back loving him now? Could have swore you all lost your shyt when he was lusting after Rhonda Rousey.

Swear to god half you nikkas wishy washy as hell
i was just about to say.....they called him c00n and everything just 72 hours ago. these guys....

WuDatWuDat

All Star
Daps
Cardale, I completely forgive you for the dumb "classes are pointless" tweet now!

I wonder if the mainstream media will give his response (and the tweet he responded to) as much attention as they did the other one.

What he said wasn't even dumb.. people just took it out of context. It was actually lowkey intelligent. They way he said "play school".. because most of these schools are giving athletes fake classes anyway or just passing them for showing up. :wow: Playing for a D1 college is a full time job between practice, meetings, team meals, etc.. College sports are basically an internship for a lot of these players.