Cardano (ADA) Discussion Thread 11/9 get in here NOW

Daps
Figured it was time to make this. Yall need to get in here NOW. I'm new to the crypto scene but this shyt looks like its gonna be it. Obviously everyone already knows about it but its only at 2-3 dollars rn. I can see this shyt popping OFF.

I bought $150 in it bc that's all I got rn. Got 62 coins.

Last edited:

Bossyyyyy

All Star
Daps
What’s your TP for ADA? I’ve been in since low $1s so I’m happy right now. My usual mistake is not adding enough

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, when I get paid imma start putting in little by little. It'd be nice to see it reach $2500 a coin in 5 years time:wow:

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
If you're looking at ADA also look at ALGO and DOT and KSM and other proof of stake layer 1s. ADA is seen as vaporware by a lot of crypto heads but they have a very strong community and marketing presence bc of Charles' youtube channel.

Siacoin SC is the crypto project I'm most excited about. They built Skynet which is an already functioning decentralized internet. They're also a storage project ala Filecoin except they actually have shyt built and working unlike Filecoin.

Daps
If you're looking at ADA also look at ALGO and DOT and KSM and other proof of stake layer 1s. ADA is seen as vaporware by a lot of crypto heads but they have a very strong community and marketing presence bc of Charles' youtube channel.

Siacoin SC is the crypto project I'm most excited about. They built Skynet which is an already functioning decentralized internet. They're also a storage project ala Filecoin except they actually have shyt built and working unlike Filecoin.
Thanks for putting me on bruh:salute:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

What sources are you reading to stay up to par? I imagine reddit is a good start in some areas

Louisville Slugz

Superstar
Daps
jr-smith-new-york-knicks.gif

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Can you explain how to do this?

This is a pretty good instruction on how to do it. Long story short, download Yoroi wallet on your phone or use the Chrome extension. Make a wallet and make sure to not lose your password/pass phrase/list of words to secure your wallet. Move your Cardano from the exchange to to your Yoroi wallet. Then you can join a stake pool on Yoroi. You have to wait 15 days (3 epochs) before seeing rewards.

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
Wasn't ADA supposed to blow a while back? I had some then sold for profit last yr. What changed lol

i mean depending on where you entered you can say it already did blow up this year. I got in in January at 15 cents. But blowing from here probably means a price of about 10 dollars per.

It can't go much higher than 10 dollars or so bc the circulating supply is 33,284,600,965 ADA. 10 dollars/ADA would mean a 332,846,009,650 market cap. ETH right now is at a 565 billion, BTC 1.2 trillion, for reference. ADA's current market cap is 75 billion which is already the 4th largest in the space. So the price it can get up to is dependent on how many billions of dollars can/will flow into the project :yeshrug:

I personally ride with ETH so it's fukk ADA on this side, though I do have a bag of it just for playing price action at the moment. But if we're talking long term I would rather have ADA competitors like ETH, ALGO, and DOT.

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
If you want to earn 5% staking without jumping through hoops just get ALGO, if you hold it on an exchange it automatically stakes for you but the exchange takes a cut. Alternatively you can download the Algorand app and send your coins there and earn the full APY (which I think might be higher than 5% now I have to check, they changed something about their governance in October).