Cardi B Says No New Album In 2024: ‘I’m Relaxing This Year’

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Cardi B fans will seemingly have to wait even longer for her highly-anticipated sophomore album, as she has since declared it will not be arriving this year.

In a since-deleted post to X/Twitter on Tuesday (May 14), Cardi agreed with a fan who said people don’t appreciate the Bronx rapper’s transparency, and that she should fall back from social media for the time being.

“Exactly and I tell myself this all the time..and I hate that I fall back and start interacting again and it bites me in the ass…” Cardi replied. “anyway NO album this year I don’t care I’m relaxing this year.. Dropping these features I already committed to and traveling and enjoying my summer.”

She shook :dead:

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2018*

My boy said she's an IG model/personality that raps on the side

She is exactly that. She just basically hit the lotto with the right writers and right singles when she dropped with her first album that catapulted her into stardom.

She had the perfect moment to drop when WAP came out and didn’t. Now she’s released multiple flopped singles so not surprising she’s “relaxing”. She knows that if the album isn’t a huge success its basically over for her as an A/B lister.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
She is exactly that. She just basically hit the lotto with the right writers and right singles when she dropped with her first album that catapulted her into stardom.

She had the perfect moment to drop when WAP came out and didn’t. Now she’s released multiple flopped singles so not surprising she’s “relaxing”. She knows that if the album isn’t a huge success its basically over for her as an A/B lister.

Word for word. After IoP WAP was her peak. I also believe that the thot rapper era is coming to an end... Sexxy Redd is the last one. Spice music is trash and JT last single flopped. Megan is being carried by visuals because she's a one trick pony

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
WAP was the perfect time to drop the album but tbh that was during the pandemic so I can’t blame her for not dropping the album then. Tbh she’s doing the right thing by taking a “break” because one bad/flop album can really slow down your momentum as an artist