Cardi B Single, Reveals Separation from OffSet

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Stop being offended,you werent attacked in my post. You were judged harshly as a teachable moment. Take the lesson that should help you and others from a future of heartache,your welcome:respect:
A rapist judging someone hardly is offensive and insulting. Da fukk are you talking about :gucci:

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
As the old saying goes, show me a good looking woman and I’ll show you a man who is tired of f***ing her. Tale as old as time.
As someone who has been married for 20 years, I understand that statement all too well. The problem is guys who have a type and leave a woman to fuq someone who looks like them. You have to ask, is it really about the sex? Check out the chicks Offset has been publicly tied to..

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Who was cardi b supposed to marry? A Sunday school teacher? A guy who works at post office? Chick was a hood rat who stripped her way to the top into a rapper. Water seeks its own level. If she married a man who would’ve treated her right she’d probably cheat with offset anyway. Lol

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Who was cardi b supposed to marry? A Sunday school teacher? A guy who works at post office? Chick was a hood rat who stripped her way to the top into a rapper. Water seeks its own level. If she married a man who would’ve treated her right she’d probably cheat with offset anyway. Lol

I remember she was on that David letterman interview show talking about show much she loved Susan b Anthony and Hellen Keller; bytch u aint fooling nobody :mjlol:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: We gotta keep track of what irrelevant topics take over social media on a week to week basis

Nobody really cares but will allow these two situation to affect how they perceive the other gender