Albums Cardo x Larry June x Payroll Giovanni x HBK - Game Related (Discussion Thread)

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
9dewarE.jpg

1. Intro
2. Stats
3. See U Hatin
4. Stacks On Deck
5. Foreign Today
6. Kayo With The Yayo Flow
7. Best Behavior
8. Do Better
9. Feels Good To Be A Hustler
10. AMG Snatchin

‎Game Related by Cardo
Tidal
YouTube Link

Last edited:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Cardo posted it and said "October".
that's been and gone but the pic/artwork was still up when I came in and changed the thread title the other day.

Yeah, I think he took it down in the last day or so. I was checking for this almost daily up until just very recently

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Cardo has posted several times in his story every so often they're still working on it, calm down, they want it to be perfect etc...I think the anticipation for it was greater than they thought..announced it way too soon cause I keep thinking its gonna drop or theyll put a set day on it any day now

July the original tweet announcing it

Its now November :unimpressed:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I'm vacationing in Maui right now and outside of that Queen and Slim soundtrack and some Goldlink, I've been bumping nothing but tracks by Payroll and Larry out here. Both are really are hitting a sweet spot of content and melody that not many other artists are doing right now. I'm just trying to hear about being healthy and getting money these days, banging and tricking was never my wave in the first place.

Really looking forward to this collabo.

Last edited:

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
I'm vacationing in Maui right now and outside of that Slim and The Queen soundtrack and some Goldlink, I've been bumping nothing but tracks by Payroll and Larry out here. Both are really are hitting a sweet spot of content and melody that not many other artists are doing right now. I'm just trying to hear about being healthy and getting money these days, banging and tricking was never my wave in the first place.

Really looking forward to this collabo.
Put me on to some Payroll projects. I'm in Vegas bout to set the vibe :myman:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Boss Ballin 2 is my fave, followed by Volume 1. Can't really go wrong with anything when Cardo is on the boards.

Both those albums go from front to back. I like his latest one, No Validation too. All his other projects usually got about 3 or 4 slappers for the most part. Talks about watching out for the team, and not running off on his plugs which I like as well. Real grown man shyt :jawalrus: