Carlito should be Champ, The Brian Kendrick should be on IC title reigh #3 right now....

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
WWE wasted so much talent over the last 5-7 years it's not even funny. I used to hear about backstage politics in WWE and didn't think they existed. I thought some of the wrestlers who left WWE or was released we're just bitter UNTIL I saw the bullshyt they pulled earlier this year with Cesaro. Who was insanely over coming out of WrestleMania. They put Cesaro on the back burner so Roman Reigns could 'get over' now he's hurt and Cesaro is floundering in mid card hell.

I don't think the WWE will ever truly push anyone until they're forced by Cena's retirement.
what retirement? :youngsabo:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
That was one wasted generation. I'm not going to the Jim Cornette extremes of saying Doug Basham should have been champion, but some of those guys deserved better.

I don't know if the blame goes on talent relations for picking the wrong guys or to creative for horrible booking, but they dropped the ball big time with that crop of guys. Those should have been the guys that carried the torch with Cena and Orton when the vets left, but that never happened. I'm sure I might be forgetting somebody, but it seems like everybody that debuted between 03-05 was a complete waste.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Kendrik = Yes
Car Frito Bandito = Nuh. nikka wanted to be Razor Ramon 2.0, and it showed how good Scott was, because his ass is not Cuban. :mjlol:

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Carlito was trash b

But dude was crazy athletic and has a good sense of humor. I'm not saying Carlito should have been WWEWHC but he and TBK could have been featured in prominent IC and US title feuds. Or in a Tag Team that meant something with the right person if WWE cared about the Tag division which I do.

There are many guys now with the ability to be good in the ring but they're not giving the proper opportunity. I feel this is the worst time in my WWE watching history and it's not even close.

DougFunnY

Make it a win
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Yall remember Elijah Burke? Vince pretty much gave him a cosign on live tv. Always thought he had potential. Then again I didnt watch him in TNA

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
makes sense one of the huffest posters would praise the huffest wrasslers as well.

Art Barr