Carlos Santana: Beyonce Is a Model, Adele Is a Singer

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bey and Jay been together since the early 00s. :comeon:
"Beyhive" didn't even exist until after they'd been married. A bunch of them are young too. And white.
The Beyhive started in 2006.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No the fukk she isn't

Santana Trying to discredit Beyonce's vocal talent because she's pretty:gucci:

Mariah Carey and Whitney were pretty and nobody discredited their singing ability. Because they were actually great singers.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Whats really overrated is the Grammy award itself. People cry over this shyt like God himself decided who should win. It's Recording Academy Voting members. Who the fukk are they to tell me what was the hottest song, album whatever? And the Grammys as it pertains to hop hop is a fukkin joke. When you look at all the artists and albums who have never won its just stupid (Rakim, Nas, Public Enemy, Pac, and Run DMC only got a lifetime achievement award last year)

Fukk a Grammy

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
Beyonce is like whitney and tina merged. A very formidable woman when you look at that alone.

Adele is a good song writer and does an outstanding soul singing impersonation....like the brit cac that sings black.

This isn't an argument, Carlos ate a edible or some shyt. The body of work isn't a contest. The vocal ability isn't even close. The Performance on stage...:blessed:
I mean...damn...a bih can dance for 35 minutes out of breath and still hit all of Adeles notes:manny:. What are we talking about here.

Real talk. I question a mughfukkas spirit when they denounce obvious greatness...especially black greatness. That shyt is like admitting you aint shyt and never gonna be shyt....:hubie:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mariah Carey and Whitney were pretty and nobody discredited their singing ability. Because they were actually great singers.
Whitney and Mariah stood and sang. There was nothing else to discuss. Beyonce is an entertainer/performer. She's known for more than just her singing so people are discrediting her. Not because she's not an actually good singer.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Beyonce is an entertainer (can sing, act, dance etc.), while Adele is just a singer.

raw

nah...she ruined Caddilac records

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
:dame:

My favorite Beyonce track. So soulful. Adele couldn't touch a track like this...Beyonce was only like 23 when she dropped this one too... Ya'll musta forgot...Bey is far from generic.

Not sayin the lyrics apply to me. I'm a man at the end of the day.....but the song is dope.

:dame: :hubie:

think a young me rubbed one out to that video :whew: