Cashmere's Cinematography Thread (first drone shots posted)

morris

Superstar
Daps
Good review.

I think you should Pace the links if you are going to describe them. Just in case others are interested in buying it.

I look forward to seeing the travel videos the most.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Comment like subscribe please

A lot of street wear/ sneaker reviews/ travel vloging to come

Number 2

Second one

Props on starting your channel breh

Feedback

The good

• Unlike 99.99% of the world, you did what you planned to do
  • I like that you had a ‘worn shoes’ take on an unboxing, it’s original and relatable
  • You have a clear speaking voice that’d easy to listen to, not over the top
The ‘room to improve’
  • A video intro, even if it’s just a random instrumental that can be used (license free music) and some onscreen text with your name would already be a great start
  • Some background music could fill in the ‘dead noise’ moments
  • Right now you are a hand and a shoe. Sure the video is nice but people become a fan of the person behind the camera. Show your face, do it in your intro. This is step 1 into you becoming a brand by itself.
Lastly; I would steer away from Hypebeast/over the top popular things like e.g. Kith, Supreme. Not because their stuff’s not hot, it’s dope, but because that lane is very saturated. You’d be a small fish in a big pond. Better to figure out your own lane and become a big fish in a smaller pond, a niche (eg ‘worn sneaker reviews’). Also if you really want a lifestyle vlog: again people want to know YOU.

Invest in a cheap mic and something to hold your phone with to stabilize video and you’ll be another step ahead.

Will sub homie
:salute:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Props on starting your channel breh

Feedback

The good

• Unlike 99.99% of the world, you did what you planned to do
  • I like that you had a ‘worn shoes’ take on an unboxing, it’s original and relatable
  • You have a clear speaking voice that’d easy to listen to, not over the top
The ‘room to improve’
  • A video intro, even if it’s just a random instrumental that can be used (license free music) and some onscreen text with your name would already be a great start
  • Some background music could fill in the ‘dead noise’ moments
  • Right now you are a hand and a shoe. Sure the video is nice but people become a fan of the person behind the camera. Show your face, do it in your intro. This is step 1 into you becoming a brand by itself.
Lastly; I would steer away from Hypebeast/over the top popular things like e.g. Kith, Supreme. Not because their stuff’s not hot, it’s dope, but because that lane is very saturated. You’d be a small fish in a big pond. Better to figure out your own lane and become a big fish in a smaller pond, a niche (eg ‘worn sneaker reviews’). Also if you really want a lifestyle vlog: again people want to know YOU.

Invest in a cheap mic and something to hold your phone with to stabilize video and you’ll be another step ahead.

Will sub homie
:salute:
This is some really strong constructive criticism. Particularly about branding myself and about the intro. Since those first review Vids I have purchased some new equipment. The latest go pro, a tri pod. etc. so you'll notice the improvement in my most recent vid .

product/tech reviews will be a part of the channel. maybe a quarter of the videos. but travel vlogs are going to be main theme of the channel. have several trips coming up so thats when you will start to see that content