Cashville Mayor Megan Berry has an Affair with Former Security Detail

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
She's a Dem I believe

Don't worry it's only February 1st, a GOP fukkboy will do something that completely contradicts their religious faith soon enough

Oh, I know, she is said to be extremely progressive....I was just saying there is no reason to crucify her for this, besides the usual misogyny we see in here, and across the board. I have no real issues with politicians having affairs, per se, if there is no extreme power inequality.

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
Probably got blackmailed with this and decided to face it "head on" aka damage control.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
“I deeply regret that my professional relationship with Mayor Barry turned into a personal one,” Forrest said in the statement. “This has caused great pain for my wife, my family, friends and colleagues. At no time did I ever violate my oath as a police office or engage in actions that would abuse the public trust.”

According to documents released by the mayor’s office and obtained by WKRN-TV, over $30,000 have been spent on Barry and Forrest’s travel expenses since January 2017. The documents show Barry took a total of 30 trips during that time, nine of which were with Forrest alone.

Information from the Metro Nashville Police Department, also obtained by WKRN-TV, shows Forrest’s overtime pay has doubled since Barry took office.

:camby:
I'm from Detroit. Bet they don't drag these cacs and cucks through the mud and penal system like they did Kilpatrick. (That nikka DID deserve it though :manny:, just saying that these motherfukkers do too.)
He did nothing more than all white mayors of major cities.

But he was sentenced to 28 years

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just goes to show you that most women, no matter what they've attained in life, most likely have nudes floating around in the universe lol