Catching Ether from Children Unappreciation Thread

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
:mjcry: is it just me? My daughter is all personality, but some of her jokes hit too hard for a 4 yr old. One day, we were talking about color/complexion, and my wife asked what color her and my son were. She said brown for them. I'm the lightest one in the house, so when it was my turn, she said

Her: 'Daddy is orange juice! :russ:'

Me: :wtb:

My wife: :myman:

shyt, even this morning, I caught a stray

Her: 'Daddy, what's that smell :dwillhuh:'

Me: I don't know

Her: 'It's you! :umad: Go take a shower! :ufdup: :russ:'

Me: :stopitslime:

My wife: :pachaha:

Smh

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
:mjcry: is it just me? My daughter is all personality, but some of her jokes hit too hard for a 4 yr old. One day, we were talking about color/complexion, and my wife asked what color her and my son were. She said brown for them. I'm the lightest one in the house, so when it was my turn, she said

Her: 'Daddy is orange juice! :russ:'

Me: :wtb:

My wife: :myman:

shyt, even this morning, I caught a stray

Her: 'Daddy, what's that smell :dwillhuh:'

Me: I don't know

Her: 'It's you! :umad: Go take a shower! :ufdup: :russ:'

Me: :stopitslime:

My wife: :pachaha:

Smh

breh my 7 yr old stays with the ether. Im red/green color blind, and when the wife asks something color-related, boy always says "why you asking daddy he color blind" :mjcry:

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
Yeah I met my friends niece and went to shake her hand, she looked disgusted and said "ugh why is she white?".

One time Insmiled really big at a young boy and he said, "she smiles like a horse."

Lol I wanted to smack him fr fr.
tenor.gif

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
My Girl's daughter is the damn devil// woke up one day and didnt have a shirt on, went to the kitchen for something to drink. she like ":gladbron:I KNEW IT!!" " I was like:stopitslime:" KNEW WHAT:dahell:?" she then hit me with the :whoo:"YOU ARE FAAAAAT!!

Got in the gym the following day:flabbynsick:

Torenko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Central
I remember I surprised my 10 year old cousin with some $100 Guitar Hero set so he could have fun during his visit. I forgot what he did, but I had to take it away from him for a bit as punishment. As I was packing it up, he screamed with tears in his eyes, "THAT'S WHY YOU DON'T HAVE A GRILFRIEND!......... OR FRIENDS!! :pacspit:"

That shyt had me like :to: on the inside.

I guess it was knowing that my lil homie was growing up and could see that I wasn't the cool older cousin anymore..... plus it was true :mjcry:

I had to go get my $100 back after that shyt.

Meksico

You can be kings, I'm trying to be an emperor
Daps
Reppin
LDN
My Girl's daughter is the damn devil// woke up one day and didnt have a shirt on, went to the kitchen for something to drink. she like ":gladbron:I KNEW IT!!" " I was like:stopitslime:" KNEW WHAT:dahell:?" she then hit me with the :whoo:"YOU ARE FAAAAAT!!

Got in the gym the following day:flabbynsick:

That hurt even me :picard::wow::mjcry:

Children are brutally honest in their remarks :mjlol: