Catholic school fires Alt-Right teacher

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
:umad:

Catholic Girls High School Says It Fired 'Alt-Right' Teacher

A Catholic all-girls high school in Maryland fired a substitute teacher and coach after learning he is a member of the so-called "alt-right" movement, the head of school told News4.

Academy of the Holy Cross in Kensington sent parents and guardians a letter after learning students were finding out about Greg Conte through social media.

Head of School Kathleen Prebble held a meeting with students about Conte Friday.

"This was not about politics," she told News4. "I told the students this is about extremism and hate."

Prebble said she received an anonymous tip about Conte in October. He admitted working for the "alt-right" movement -- an offshoot of conservatism mixing racism, white nationalism, anti-Semitism and populism -- when she confronted him, and she fired him.

"My gut was very clear his belief system is entirely in opposition to ours," Prebble said.

Before he was fired, Conte used the fake name Greg Ritter to work with the "alt-right," Prebble said. He never lied to the school about his real name.

The school said there's no reason to believe he influenced any students with his philosophy.

Conte started working at Holy Cross in August 2014. He coached the junior varsity track team.

:jbhmm:Predictable responses from our local "I don't support Trump but here's this week's 4cac conspiracy theories" crew:

• I don't care, but I'll post in here five hundred times:angry:
  • More liberal intolerance for diversity of opinion:angry:
  • He was only a substitute:angry:

Daps
:umad:

Catholic Girls High School Says It Fired 'Alt-Right' Teacher

:jbhmm:Predictable responses from our local "I don't support Trump but here's this week's 4cac conspiracy theories" crew:

• I don't care, but I'll post in here five hundred times:angry:
  • More liberal intolerance for diversity of opinion:angry:
  • He was only a substitute:angry:

If the "opinion" is white people are superior, and black people are trash, then you're damn right a difference of opinion is a problem. What the hell is wrong with these people? The level of sociopathy is astronomical.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
So now that there is this made up thing called "BIE" according to Don Cheetos admin.....how long before wanting to uplift black people is "fire-able" offense"???

I make this point, because years ago I talked about how trying to censor white nationalist was going to eventually come back around and sweep up pro-black pundits....I've been proven right many times over....Umar, Tariq, Boyce all have had channels removed, etc

Making the point again, that once you start censoring people for their politics somebody you like will be censored
. Yes, just like internet websites, the church is a private institution....but I just encourage you to think wide about the implications of censorship.

The guy in Dallas that got locked up for being "BIE", FBI MOVES FORWARD WITH BLACK IDENTITY EXTREMIST ARREST IN DALLAS, TEXAS, now what if there is some black teacher that works in the public schools or private schools, and they see him/her out there upholding his/her 2nd amendment while holding a licensed to carry rifle, etc??? Should they be fired??

Or just some pro-Africa Diaspora person, that is unapologetically black, wearing dashikis on the weekend on IG talking about "Black Pride, Black Power", but an accountant for big global firm on weekdays. Should they be fired?

I'm just saying think about implications besides just hopping on a bandwagon

Last edited: