Caught On Video: Black Cop Unloads Full Clip On Unarmed Teen (NSFW)

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need more black officers. Black folk should cover our own districts. No white officers should be allowed in black areas imo :yeshrug:

They have shown that they are not capable of handling that responsibility:francis:

Let's not get carried away here with one positive video. I do agree, however, that the police in a certain area shouldn't be outsiders.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Breh kept fading on the youngin too:russ:
You know a mf don’t respect your game when he hit you with the same two shots the whole game

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
When will it end :mjcry:

:picard:

:troll:

full

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
We need more black officers. Black folk should cover our own districts. No white officers should be allowed in black areas imo :yeshrug:

They have shown that they are not capable of handling that responsibility:francis:
Such an obvious but actually bright proposition. We need a movement for this, if it happened. I know many would volunteer and apply.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps

Such an obvious but actually bright proposition. We need a movement for this, if it happened. I know many would volunteer and apply.