cavs gonna be 12-0 going into the finals.

Dayco23

World Champion
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
Cavs not even gonna sweep in the 2nd round. Boston and Atlanta can ball.

It will be interesting for sure.When the Hawks see us their balls shrivel up so I could definitely see them not winning a game.

Boston will be way more competitive imo but their problems will arise again in the 4th Q like Detroit where they won't have a closer. Last year we put Shumpert on Thomas and he couldn't do shyt. I think Shumpert will perform better next series with all this rest and rehab.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
East 5-8 is certainly better than the West 5-8. It's a more difficult task getting out of the first round in the East than the West.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Naw breh your'e being too humble.. Cavs are sweeping the Hawks or Bos.. They might get bored and lose a game but do you seriously think we'd lose a game with our full effort?
Its tough to win on the road in the playoffs. The cavs obviously will but I believe those teams can win at least one game at home. Most teams have a night where its just not there while the other team is playing perfect:francis: Its not so much about the cavs not being capable of it but I just got a lot of respect for those teams. They play hard and are very well coached. The Pistons put up a hellava fight in those games and these teams are further along than Detroit in their development.

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
nikka, the 2016 cavs are not the 2001 Lakers. They will NOT go 12-0 in the east. We will bump this thread when they fail and laugh at you.

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
nikka, the 2016 cavs are not the 2001 Lakers. They will NOT go 12-0 in the east. We will bump this thread when they fail and laugh at you.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
well.. they dont really have matchup problems after piston..

i know heat has guns.. but.. lebron trampled them all in the play off minus wade...sooooo.. yeah.. CAVS suppose to win all series and maybe not lose one.