Daps
iQl6uJBIqcE6A.gif

gho3st

plata or plomo
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
  1. Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA7m
    About Bynum suspension, league source tells Yahoo: "He doesn't want to play basketball anymore. He never liked it that much in first place."

:beli: there were rumors about that while he was in LA. :ohhh: I always wondered by Mike Brown was ok with signing him though since he never respected Mike Brown while he was Lakers coach.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I been saying that Bynum didn't care about playing ball and all he wanted was to get rich and get out but @CantStop was hurt and mentionned how Bynum loved playing with Kobe :laff:

How can you be that tall, that strong and be such a waste ? I don't care how much money he has, he lost all the respect from other athletes and I am sure his fam might crack a few jokes about it :laugh:

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
I been saying that Bynum didn't care about playing ball and all he wanted was to get rich and get out but @CantStop was hurt and mentionned how Bynum loved playing with Kobe :laff:

How can you be that tall, that strong and be such a waste ? I don't care how much money he has, he lost all the respect from other athletes and I am sure his fam might crack a few jokes about it :laugh:
I mean he got his rings and money so he should be set for life