Celebs Are On Your Favorite Message Board :dead: (Kardashians, Knowles + More)

Giselle

Daps
This is so crazy and is public info now, so I thought I'd share. The Kardashians are on lsa. They got a font arrested. It wasn't a longtime member, the person was only a member for less than a week. The person joined specifically to make those threads. The font came on there spilling tea. They also hacked Kendall's phone and screen shotted some of her text and Kanye's Ipad to get videos and posted it on lsa. Most of Lsa believes it's more than one person. The fonts name was "browbuster" and as you can see in the documents, that is one of the person's names they used on the internet. The tea threads are still on lsa, but you can only view them if you are logged in. The Admin waived browbuster shortly after they made the thread. I'm not sure why, maybe the kardashians made her do it.

Here are a few of the legal documents. You can see the name "browbuster" on them.
9zu0jl.png

Here is the thread discussing this situation if you're interested.
News: Brow was arrested this morning on federal cyberstalking and hacking charges
Here is an article about it.
Bay Area Woman Arrested on Federal Stalking and Computer Hacking Charges Stemming from Harassment of Kris Jenner and Associates

Here is beyonce's mom posting a link to the site on her instagram.

Last edited:

Giselle

Daps
How do you know it was from Lsa? @Giselle

If you read the documents, it has a list of "aka" names that the person used on the internet sites that he posted the texts and videos that he stole. The name he used when he posted the stuff on lsa is "browbuster". The person made tea threads and posted the videos and texts that he/she stole in the lsa thread using the name "browbuster". The threads are still there, but you can only see them if you log in. I'm pretty sure if you read the rest of the docs, it will mention lsa, but so far, I have only seen the first 2 pages. All you have to do is read.

Lots of celeb's pr people post on that site. Especially when someone makes a tea thread about them.

@Warren Moon They name lsa in the documents on line 13

205zd3s.png

Last edited: