Celebs Turn Out In Droves & Witness Bey Ether The GOAT @ FWT Debut

lucky lefty

Most Annoying Jay Z (aka GOAT) Stan of All Time
Daps
Reppin
West Philly aka Illadelf aka Tha 215
I thought Lemonade was Ether :mjcry:

Turns out it was just the Paid In Full freestyle, cuz peep the bomb Bey dropped on the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd @ her show :mjcry:

Sike! :umad:

In addition to securing yet another bag via the delusional, guillble, fatherless fakkits/remedial thots that bought into the Limearita marketing scheme & who compromise his in house skeet box's stan base aka the BeyHIV, the GOAT was also seen with his greatest collaborator Brick Lawst aka Pretzel Washington aka Renzel Weighsaton aka Carol Winslow

The GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd spotted with his latest recruit Osama Bin Lardass aka Ramadan Rhymes aka Shalom Hussein aka Hamas Smalls the Notorious J.I.H.A.D. aka official DJ of the Poor Righteous Towelheads aka CEO of We The Best (At Blowing shyt Up)

The GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd seen with yet a another talentless, anonymous GayTL/Asslanta trap yodeler from the fairy dusty covered assembly line they got down there. This time it's Ciara's weedplate dropping, bum ass ex & current child support slave Present Participle aka Future Flabdross. Edit: It's actually 2 Chainz. All these wack ass, dreadlocked, dookiehole loving nikkaz look alike to me :umad:

The GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd spotted with an anonymous, human sized, mutated milk dud that somehow sprouted legs & escaped the lab it was created in.

Young!
anigif_enhanced-buzz-4528-1381155488-21.gif