Cell Phone Footage Of Math Hoffa Snuffing Serius Jones At SM3

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Damn, I cant even defend Math here.
He made it seem like Jones was all in his face saying "wooooo", but he wasnt even that close.
He cant get offended so easy, its a damn battle.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, I cant even defend Math here.
He made it seem like Jones was all in his face saying "wooooo", but he wasnt even that close.
He cant get offended so easy, its a damn battle.

Not defending Math but there was obviously a lot of built up shyt. The WOOO thing was just the straw that broke the camel's back

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
So because serious jones wasnt looking away it wasnt a sucker punch?:krs:
naw it was still a sucker punch. its a battle and math talks and make gestures through people rounds all the time. you have to have more discipline than that.

jones did nothing to warrant getting popped for nothing. if he would have stopped the battle right there and said lets take it outside and if jones walks outside they square up then math hits him, thats a fair one

but jones in the midst of a battle. he probably felt secure which he should have and never expected this dude to do that. so it honestly caught him off guard. therefore making it a sucker punch.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
I dont know man. On one hand Jones looking like a complete sucker for lying about looking the other way n getting sneaked. :patrice:

Then on tha otha hand after the Sucker punch Jones was still on his feet. It looked like he was more in shock than anything else. It was the push that got him to tha ground. Math lookin real emotional n light imo :manny:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
lmao it was a sucker punch....lmao @ cortez throwing up gang signs afterwards

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
lmao it was a sucker punch....lmao @ cortez throwing up gang signs afterwards

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Damn he snuffed the shyt outta Serius. I'm sorry but I would've had to bring them goons through. :birdman:

Seeing this shyt makes me hate Math even more. Smfh fukk Math.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
naw it was still a sucker punch. its a battle and math talks and make gestures through people rounds all the time. you have to have more discipline than that.

jones did nothing to warrant getting popped for nothing. if he would have stopped the battle right there and said lets take it outside and if jones walks outside they square up then math hits him, thats a fair one

but jones in the midst of a battle. he probably felt secure which he should have and never expected this dude to do that. so it honestly caught him off guard. therefore making it a sucker punch.
Thank you. The Idea a sucker punch is only when you're not looking I'd bullshyt it's whether you are on guard or not and I understand the logic if you're from the streets you always gotta be in guard but you at a battle at a big venue you got only bytches on stage and serious is right math don't do that shyt of other nikkas is on stage and who cares if jones wobbled he got hit flush by a bigger man no homo he should've been paqiaoed and I been saying that woo wasnt shyt math just a homotional nogga plain and simple he shouldn't have battled jones with those feelings he had about him

Aufheben

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nowhere
Edit: i feel bad for Serius, Math should been touched in them skreets already; set an example been 9 days already

you actin like this GTA or something. Ain't no time limit when you talkin about getting revenge on somebody. You catch em' when they least expect it