Cellphone salesmen are awful I hate them.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
It's always the worst experience going into any major carrier store. The sales people talk wayyyyy to fukking much. They need to be replaced by a vending machine. I'm going to make it a point to buy the rest of my phones online.

I just can't stand the fukking environment and you get to see how all the phones are minimal upgrades at best and how this shyt is so superficial and they encourage you to be a consumer whore.

I have had the same phone for 6 years and its dying on me and i'm upset cause I really don't want a new phone but I have to get one and deal with these worthless c*nts at T mobile.

Can't stand hope tech is marketed and sold to people. Cell phone spec wars and all that bs turns people into insufferable fakkits.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
It's always the worst experience going into any major carrier store. The sales people talk wayyyyy to fukking much. They need to be replaced by a vending machine. I'm going to make it a point to buy the rest of my phones online.

I just can't stand the fukking environment and you get to see how all the phones are minimal upgrades at best and how this shyt is so superficial and they encourage you to be a consumer whore.

I have had the same phone for 6 years and its dying on me and i'm upset cause I really don't want a new phone but I have to get one and deal with these worthless c*nts at T mobile.

Can't stand hope tech is marketed and sold to people. Cell phone spec wars and all that bs turns people into insufferable fakkits.
Buy an unlocked phone and get a sim kit, problem solved. Tons of affordable choices now.

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last summer I went on Apple.com entered my Verizon account info and ordered the iPhone X for pickup and literally walked into the Apple store they scanned the link from my email and I walked out with my phone. I was in the store for less than 3 minutes. You can do the same exact thing with any brand. No need to spend any substantial amount of time with cell phone salespeople.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Literally just experienced this today. Bought a Pixel 3 off EBAY. I just needed to switch my Sprint service from my Galaxy to my Pixel (I'd do it myself but it takes a different sim card so I had to do it at the store).

Bought a Pixel 3 last week from Amazon and found out it was incompatible with Sprint even though the phone was unlocked it was a refurbished Verizon phone. Returned it and got another one off Ebay and specifically asking the seller will it work with Sprint "YES!" Came in the mail today took it to Sprint, same sales guy from last week and he remembered me.

He starts asking me where did I get the phone, what company was it on before since it was refurbished. Told him I don't know I just know it supposed to work with Sprint. He briefly looks at the Pixel 3 and shakes his head "It looks like it's not showing up in our system, I don't think it's gonna work."

Then he ask how much I paid for it, I said 380. He said "Let me show you something." SHowed me a brand new Pixel 3A for 400. :sas1: " You paid 380 for a phone you don't know works. Get the Pixel 3a Brand new from us and you know it will work."

:why: I just need the right sim card, I told him "I know about tthe 3A, My phone is the Pixel 3 which is 800 brand new. I just want my Pixel 3." Dude finally sighs "I don't know much about these Pixel 3s let me get my man Alan to take a look." Alan is this tall ball headed WIllie D looking muthafukka. He immediately looks at it and goes "Oh, you just gotta get him a new sim card and register the phone with the network." Alan stepped in got me a new sim card and got my shyt activated. I thanked Alan like twice cuz I know if he wasn't there (like last week) the other salesman was gonna give me back my phone and tel me I was shyt out of luck.

Then after the phone gets activated and I make a test call the original sales man pops his goofy ass back :jawalrus: "You know we have some cool Otter boxes over there in the corner for your Pixel 3, protective glass" I bought all that shyt with my original Verizon Pixel 3 and didn't return it. :martin: "nah man, I'm cool." dipped

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Thread starter just expressed my feelings about Verizon as a corporation, cell phone company, and as a crew.

And if you want to be down with them then fukk you too.

I'm going to start buying my phone's straight from OEMs unfortunately the the smaller cell service providers here don't have really good networks if they did I would have left Verizon years ago.