Cena wants Blood and Cussing to comeback into the WWE

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Cena is a pandering phony..why do you fall for his damn $hit everytime. Say anything to garner goodwill. The Rock doesn't come back enough- 2008-2012...Rock 2013-2016..he's my biggest inspiration, no one works harder than him, it's a honor to even dare be mentioned on his level:laugh:

Daps
It's not good for the kids which is his main fanbase. He will always be the kids` wrestler.

It's way too late for cena to switch up now. :yeshrug:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
He got 5 minutes...
he's got..3
Eric-Bischoff.jpg

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
In a new interview with Rolling Stone, Cena displays his animosity toward the youth-skewing product that his company — the one he’s been the face of for more than a decade — is pumping out:

I’m a 38-year-old man. I’d much rather it be a program geared toward me, whether that’s TV-14 or sometimes even more graphic than that, which is what I like. For one thing, profanity brought fire out of people with personalities that backed the language. It’s very difficult to say, ‘Oh, you’re being poopy,’ especially when they’re meant to be fighting words. And now, if someone starts to bleed, the referee intervenes to stop the bleeding. But before, you’d just let it fly. Blood is one of the things that made fights cool. Like, you knew it had gotten serious. I understand why we don’t do it anymore. Vince has been a coach to me, a father figure, a boss and a friend, and his goal and my goal are the same: to make the company be as big as it can be. But, yeah, the blood is one thing I miss.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
  • Blood, as long as it's non-blading.
  • Swearing, kept at a minimal but mostly force wrestlers to write their own promos.

But Roman uses a blood capsule and people online start complaining.:francis:

Also not surprised Cena wants cursing back. He stays finding ways to call every single one of his opponents a bytch somewhere in their feud.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
But Roman uses a blood capsule and people online start complaining.:francis:

Also not surprised Cena wants cursing back. He stays finding ways to call every single one of his opponents a bytch somewhere in their feud.

I really don't like the concept of bleeding to sell, its a cheap tactic.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Cokeboy out here promising Shane that Taker would give him "A fukking beating" two months ago though

:cokeboycism: