Chadwick Boseman gave Sienna Miller a portion of his salary after she was denied a raise

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
No disrespect to Chadwick or anyone on here when I say this, but how is it considered "king shyt" when you giving half your salary to a white person?

These nikkas just follow the vibe of the first few replies on some group think shyt. The truth is, if he was alive, it would be a lot of jokes and :mjpls: people talking shyt about ol girl being white mixed in with the praise for how nice he is. And not even just on no race shyt. nikkas would be talking shyt about giving a woman you not with some of your salary. But he passed recently, so obviously people are gonna be sensitive to joking about him. But people like to be disingenuous and act like that dosent factor into all the kind words

Daps
Honestly her role was forgettable I didn’t really like the character

Maybe it was the fault of the screenplay writer or the casting director but it wasn’t a good fit and Chadwick definitely stole the show

She probably got paid a fair amount for her role

Anyway great and humble human being regardless

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
These nikkas just follow the vibe of the first few replies on some group think shyt. The truth is, if he was alive, it would be a lot of jokes and :mjpls: people talking shyt about ol girl being white mixed in with the praise for how nice he is. And not even just on no race shyt. nikkas would be talking shyt about giving a woman you not with some of your salary. But he passed recently, so obviously people are gonna be sensitive to joking about him. But people like to be disingenuous and act like that dosent factor into all the kind words
the fear of negs got brehs afraid to speak their mind which is why i think the coli should remove the rep system altogether

you'll get more authentic opinions instead of the usual echo chamber dap pandering stuff