Singles Chance The Rapper ft. Future - My Peak (Snippet)

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
He worked with Future so he could jack the flow, I ain't mad. That's how you do it :sas2:

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
I believe Future records these hooks and just sells them to artists. Sounds like the first Chance song where I will care about his verse. However, I feel when the CDQ come out I wont fukk with it outside of Future's hook.

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
Crazy shyt tho, I'd rather hear Ralo on this, Im starting to fukk with his voice :ohlawd:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
nah this sound like fire :wow:

"I ain't barely reached my peak"
vince-young-at-the-club.jpg

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
I believe Future records these hooks and just sells them to artists. Sounds like the first Chance song where I will care about his verse. However, I feel when the CDQ come out I wont fukk with it outside of Future's hook.

Crazy shyt tho, I'd rather hear Ralo on this, Im starting to fukk with his voice :ohlawd:

Yeah I could never fucc with Chance voice the few times I've heard it. But then maybe a Ralo or a Danny Brown might be ok to your ears. shyt be strange like that with artists voices. Deal breaker most of the time for me

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I could never fucc with Chance voice the few times I've heard it. But then maybe a Ralo or a Danny Brown might be ok to your ears. shyt be strange like that with artists voices. Deal breaker most of the time for me

Chance voice is okay...I fukked with this HEAVYYYY

but this whole indie narrative ruined it for me. I cant grow with him as a fan or even tell people I fukked with his old stuff.

Even in this same track he still running with it "dont talk to me about Masters" :stopitslime: come on Chance. Jews eating off you still. :martin:

The only thing worse than an indiffferent black man is one that pretends to be pro black yet is a Jewish puppet. :pacspit:

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
Chance voice is okay...I fukked with this HEAVYYYY

but this whole indie narrative ruined it for me. I cant grow with him as a fan or even tell people I fukked with his old stuff.

Even in this same track he still running with it "dont talk to me about Masters" :stopitslime: come on Chance. Jews eating off you still. :martin:

The only thing worse than an indiffferent black man is one that pretends to be pro black yet is a Jewish puppet. :pacspit:

:russ:Well damn, go in then nucca

But nah for real you right

:comeon:But at the same time my G

Ain't nobody moving fully "independent" breh. In LIFE. It take a team to make things happen on a large scale and to move a certain way, especially in the music/entertainment business. There's never been an MC, producer and engineer ONLY who have made, pressed, distributed and SOLD their music, successfully, for a PROFIT at that. EVER

:russ:

But I hear you. I know what you're saying. Do the shyt as organic, authentic and most importantly, black centered as possible from the jump and stay your course. I agree

:salute: