Chance The Rapper this young generations GREAT... I promise you

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He's not bad, and I like that he's a positive dude. Those vocal noises he makes are unbearable tho

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs if you didn't take in from just listening to the verse, just comprehend how well read this artist is :wow: Kanye West (Ft. Chance The Rapper, Kelly Price, Kirk Franklin & The-Dream) – Ultralight Beam

Dude floated here *new*

:ohhh:I didn't get the "my daughter looks just like Sia, you can't see her" line. Didn't know Arthur dates back to the 70's and originally looked like an ant eater. Didn't know what "woo wap da bam" was. Makes the verse even better.

He's killing his live performances. No hype man and he sounds exactly like he does on recordings.

CHICAGOrilla

All Star
Daps
"Man it's too many angels on the southside,:mjcry:
Got me scared to let my grandmother outside":sadcam:

I like angels and the fact that he so positive, but breh kinda a cornball.:patrice:

Whether we like him or not, Chance is here to stay. This nikka got waaaay too many connections to fall off/he a plant.

noumena

All Star
Daps
:deadmanny: Oh shyt, you related to Spike Lee? Hop on my album fam :laff: Is this the reason Kanye let him make major decisions on his album? because of his relatives? Not because he actually likes his music? People on Kanyes actual label who he makes money off didn't make his album. Kanye ain't letting people on his shyt unless he thinks they add something.

Jesus, some people are born haters. Spooky

He must think at least 75 people added something for each song on TLOP :huhldup:

You act like the "wrote with/for Kanye" club is super exclusive, I'm pretty sure my great aunt has writing credits on that album, shyt they only used half the earth's population for the first 3 songs.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
He must think at least 75 people added something for each song on TLOP :huhldup:

You act like the "wrote with/for Kanye" club is super exclusive, I'm pretty sure my great aunt has writing credits on that album, shyt they only used half the earth's population for the first 3 songs.

Fukkouta here breh. Chance delayed the whole album. He had major input. Also, anybody who gets to contribute significantly to a Kanye album is a respected creative.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
From this thread I can see that Chance will go on to be great.
Everyone the coli's :flabbynsick: hate on initially always go on to be something great. I swear, dudes could be the worst A&R:s of all times :mjlol:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No sir. This guy wants to be kanye so bad that Coloring Books production wise sounded like a watered down version of College Dropout. If you think I'm lying check your ears and go listen to both again. Idk Chance just doesn't have that IT factor

Daps
Reppin
Richmond, Va
I also recall cats exposed him as an industry plant...

any link to this, cause I been looking for prrof...no way this dude in truly independent....the way this album rolled out how he was all over on sportscenter and all the late night shows and all those features...no way he doesn't have some kind of big time backing

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
any link to this, cause I been looking for prrof...no way this dude in truly independent....the way this album rolled out how he was all over on sportscenter and all the late night shows and all those features...no way he doesn't have some kind of big time backing

It was actually on here they went back to how his family were wealthy tabacoo family and Obama affiliated and he had a relative in music as well...Let me see if I can find it still.