Chance The Rapper wants to reboot "Home Alone" as "Hood Alone"

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps

"It's a secret thing. I'm working on...I got this pitch for a Home Alone reboot," Chano revealed. "As a lot of people know...I'm sure everybody here is a huge fan of Home Alone and John Hughes. Chicago guy, Macaulay Culkin, it's a Chicago film. Since I was young, I always watched it and I was like, 'What if there was a hood Home Alone?' Or Hood Alone, if you will. Just a little more realistic story about what happens when people try to kick in the doors at the wrong house. Hilarity ensues. I can't give you too many details, but yeah."

Read More: Chance The Rapper Working on Pitch for Home Alone Reboot - XXL | Chance The Rapper Working on Pitch for Home Alone Reboot, Says It Will Be a Hood Version

Daps
SparklingAdeptJunebug-size_restricted.gif

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I still think dude was slyly promoting cigarettes, on top of his family owing a tobacco farm. Industry plant and agent be widely overused but if it was ever one it’s this dude.
You reaching hard. Oh they own a farm

:skip:

If they owned a company or something you might have a point. Chance got many reasons he can get disliked but most people actually dislike him because he has priviledge which is low-key jealous.