Charles Barkley Supports Ferguson Decision, Calls Protestors Scumbags

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Charles Barkley is a rich dude. he thinks with his money :yeshrug:

as far as his opinion on social issues...meh..I dont expect any insightful take on social issues from sports people. If you do, then you are a fool:pachaha:
Who in here is? The fact his platform is abused to talk down black people is the issue. He gets to continue to be the only negro in the room in discussions of race which go unchallenged. Him saying "I tell my white friends all the time that...." And then those white friends give him a mic to speak down to us constantly is annoying

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think the verdict isnt the point really...........it probably was the correct one if you looked at the evidence in an impartial manner with the eye on innocent til proven guilty.............my issue is with how blacks are treated on a whole not just u nor me...............the statistics are just depressing and this is what we should be yelling about ..........not some fool wannabe gangsta who tried his luck with popo and got snake eyes...............

MJ Freedom

All Star
Daps
i think the verdict isnt the point really...........it probably was the correct one if you looked at the evidence in an impartial manner with the eye on innocent til proven guilty.............my issue is with how blacks are treated on a whole not just u nor me...............the statistics are just depressing and this is what we should be yelling about ..........not some fool wannabe gangsta who tried his luck with popo and got snake eyes...............
:sitdown:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cwebb has a show every Tuesday with super republican greg anhtony :sas2:

political leanings aside, I've never heard Anthony come out of his ass and speak the kind of shyt Barkley does, or any other public c00n. Maybe I've missed it, but honestly the only time I've heard Anthony speak is in regards to basketball.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Chuck says a lot of shyt that I agree with but it's clear to me that if he could pull a Sammy Sosa and get away with it he would. Growing up in the deep south like he did made him fear the cracker as opposed to hating him. Fear of the white man is why you didn't see no nikkas protesting in Alabama for Mike Brown because they set an example back in the 60's and 70's of what happens to nikkas that stand up so I can partially understand why he fears the cracka but if you can't stand up then sit your ass down and shut up.

:what: the hell kinda dumb ass fake psychological bullshyt babble is this?

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dude im being serious man
im from the gutters but my parents tried hard against all odds ............i see the impossibilities of life in ghetto when you poor and trying ..............in jamaica we call these people sufferers becase the main function in life is to suffer...........and i see how blacks keep on falling for the okie dokie............................i see it in so many instance
:ld:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This my friends is the reason I called him out when that stupid video was posted on here awhile ago.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Be specific nikka. What do you have a problem with in particular?

Growing up in the deep south like he did made him fear the cracker as opposed to hating him. Fear of the white man is why you didn't see no nikkas protesting in Alabama for Mike Brown because they set an example back in the 60's and 70's of what happens to nikkas that stand up so I can partially understand why he fears the cracka but if you can't stand up then sit your ass down and shut up.

all of that is bullshyt and flat out made up bullshyt.