Charleston White explaining what happens to rappers who threaten him intresting shyt.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
fukk that you didn't watch the video you just commented because a law abiding citizen like yourself would agree 100% in what he's saying.

Yo where you been breh was you bushed?

I did watch the video. I don't trust anybody that plugged in with the law and coming out of nowhere acting as a chaos agent.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
How is he a choas agent over some D a-list gangbangers who pretend to MC nikka please.
If he was really about fixing the issues he would be trying to pull these nikkas coattails and put them on game about their condition instead of trying to get them to crash out. All that's is going to happen is the record labels will profit from their increased street credibility when they go to jail.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OP..

I understand that Charleston White is a community activist in his area and is helping the youth. That is commendable.

I also understand that his goal aside from community activism is to become a rich YT celebrity.

Dude is funny and entertaining. He is also intelligent, but I think it is rather wreckless to antagonize gang members in order to accomplish is financial goals.

I know that he knows that there is someone out there who don't care about law enforcement and will try to harm him based off of his words and actions.

Since he knows this, then I am sure he is taking precautions...

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If he was really about fixing the issues he would be trying to pull these nikkas coattails and put them on game about their condition instead of trying to get them to crash out. All that's is going to happen is the record labels will profit from their increased street credibility when they go to jail.

Them bullshyt nikkas in the video he mentioned man fukk that don't be threatening me. Why would I put you onto game and you threatened me?

That dude ain't never threatened nobody besides telling dudes don't fukk with him he calling the police just like 90% of society does as law abiding citizens so you dudes need to stop with the bullshyt.