Charleston White Says Mexicans Don’t Care When Black Kids Are Killed, So Black People Shoudnt Care About Uvalde Shooting…

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Babies of any race, religion or creed are innocent , a man of any worth knows this and lives by it. If he really had this mindset he would be taking the fight directly to Mexican and white men every day but for some reason he doesn’t he just bytches on the internet :jbhmm:

Last edited:

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
But told Nipsey to burn in hell

:francis:

This dude is a clown
I don’t really care about Nipsey like that. he was kekeing with some Mexican talking shyt about black women so I know he’s a way lower integrity nikka than people like to pretend.

But I don’t feel what Charleston saying is a radical thought at all. I don’t wish it on them or support, but it ain’t really moving the needle for me when shyt happens to other groups.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I don’t really care about Nipsey like that. he was kekeing with some Mexican talking shyt about black women so I know he’s a way lower integrity nikka than people like to pretend.

But I don’t feel what Charleston saying is a radical thought at all. I don’t wish it on them or support, but it ain’t really moving the needle for me when shyt happens to other groups.
Post the vid

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ

Way to miss the point.. who cares if u care about Nipsey or not..
:dead:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
I only really cared about the police’s lack of a response, because it shows what black people have been saying about the police for the last 10 decades to be true.

I don’t wish death on anyone but GABOS. I’ve seen enough to know that losing sleep over other people’s problems is useless as a black man.